85

return
Rebirth of the Doomsday
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 85

    What about Xiao Ran?

    At this time, there was another roar that shook the mountains in the distance.

    Wei Ran looked in the direction of the roar in the distance.

    It is a snow-white lion.

    In the next second, Mu Zicheng led everyone to the place where the roar was just heard.

    But there is no trace of the snow lion.

    Yan Ying turned to Mu Zicheng and said, "Brother Cheng, the plants said that there is a laboratory built here a few months ago, and people will observe the animals here every day."

    Mu Zicheng nodded.

    He looked around and frowned slightly: "There is a barrier, there is an animal controlled by mind consciousness here."

    He reached back and tried to hold Wei Ran back, but in vain, his heart sank suddenly, and he turned around immediately.

    "Ran Ran!"

    But there was no one behind him.

    The expressions of Chen Wei and his group changed!

    What about Xiao Ran?

    Mu Zicheng's body was suddenly covered with layers of haze, Jun Yi's face was full of gloom, his sideways eyes were cold and stern, and the coldness overflowed his thin lips: "Yan Ying, all supernatural animals should be strangled immediately."

    He must not let Wei Ran be in a in danger.

    Not a single point!

    In other words, an enchantment was summoned to lock the entire primeval forest.

    Enchantment - is an ability similar to barrier, but it is more powerful than barrier, and the coverage area can be arbitrary.

    Because it is a special space summoned by formation, as long as the caster is here, even if there is no ability to maintain it, the enchantment can remain strong.

    ...

    Time goes back to the past.

    Wei Ran followed behind Mu Zicheng, but took a few steps to the side to check the surroundings and found nothing unusual, but when she turned around and came back, Mu Zicheng and the others were nowhere to be seen.

    Wei Ran's face darkened.

    "Big brother! Big brother!"

    "Sakura!"

    The only response to her was the echo.

    Wei Ran was walking alone in the unfamiliar jungle.

    Wei Ran calmly held the gun and walked forward, she knew that Mu Zicheng would find her soon.

    Aw... woo! Aw... woo!

    Suddenly, two loud whistles came from a distance, causing Wei Ran to stop suddenly.

    Her originally indifferent face was covered with a cold one.

    tiger!

    She knew that she would suffer a big loss, so she wanted to avoid it, but it was not what she wanted.

    Just now the roar of the tiger was still far away, but at this moment, a fierce tiger with a stronger physique than the Siberian tiger and black markings on its body sprang out of the weeds in front of it, and it also had cracks on its body. More.