Help me - NR

Do you know how crazy it is? How crazy that everyone now knows my name, everyone in New York. I went from being invisible to my name being plastered across papers and big screen TVs. If you don't know what i'm on about, then i'll tell you. I'm missing.

I'm missing and i'm only across the street from my home.

I wish I could scream for help, but I can't. My capture made sure of that. The walls of this house are soundproof, the windows are blacked out so no one can see in. The door is bolted shut with a lock that needs a combination. I'm trapped. I'm trapped and it's suffocating.

The worst part is, no one will ever suspect my capture of being guilty of abduction. You know why? Cause they're face is also plastered everywhere along with five others. The Earths mightiest hero's. Although, I wouldn't call this one a hero, she stripped me away from my home, my family and my life. She knows what it feels like, yet she doesn't seem to care.

Natasha Romanoff.

That's her name. People praise her and thank her for helping to save New York. I would've too if I hadn't found out she was the devil all along.

Natasha took interest in me a few weeks ago. Correction, she took me a few weeks ago but has watched me for months. She followed me everywhere, watched me almost every minute of everyday. And somehow, I never noticed. All I noticed was a hero, a hero I thought saved lives, not take them.

But here we are, i'm looking out the window, staring at my house, my home, longingly. I want to go back. I see my mother, adding yet another 'missing' poster on top of the previous one that had been ripped away. I can tell she's crying.

"Stop staring, you're never going back." Her voice was dark, she still sounded proud about taking me, even after weeks. "You belong here, with me." Her eyes bore into mine, daring me to argue. But I learned better to never talk back. The punishment was torture. No food, and only a small space. You couldn't sit down, it wasn't big enough. She made me stand all day.

"I just want to know... why me?" I whispered, trying to keep my tears at bay as my eyes glanced towards my little brother, outside in the garden. He was asking my mother when I was coming home. I could tell by her reaction.

"You intrigued me." Her face held a small smile. "The second I laid eyes on you, I thought you were the most precious thing. I needed you for myself, no one else can have you, and no one can hurt you." I thought she was done but she walked over to me and grabbed my hand to hold. "So I took you, took you with me so I can make sure that no harm comes your way. That way, you can also be by my side." I bit my lip, again my eyes tore away from her hand holding mine, to my brother now sitting on the grass, looking upset. "What have I told you detka, looking over there just makes things worse." He other hand gripped my chin to turn it my head towards her, though i never met her eyes. "Y/N, look at me." She told me sternly. I didn't.

I was met with a stinging sensation on my right cheek. "When I say look at me, i fucking mean it." She spat, punching me in the face. "LOOK AT ME!" She screamed. My watery eyes met hers and she scoffed. "Don't be pathetic." She seethed. "Go to our room." She muttered. "Your room." I whispered, walking away to the bedroom.

Later at night

"I'm sorry baby." Natasha came in, climbing into the bed next to me after she locked the door. I sniffle, i've been crying for a while. "I just wanna go home." I whisper. I hear her sigh, pulling me into her. "You are home." She mumbled. I let out a quiet sob, she'll never let me go.

Early in the morning

I woke up to an empty bed and the door wide open. The keys for the front door are on her bedside table. I know the combination for the door too.

I slowly get up out of the room, seeing Natasha in the kitchen. "Hey, I'm making pancakes." She smiled widely at me. "You've probably poisoned them." I hissed, slumping down in the chair across from her. "Watch the attitude or you'll fucking regret it." She said lowly, glaring down at me. "Sorry." I huff out and put my head down on the table but it snapped up when I heard her walk towards the bathroom, mumbling about a shower. This is my chance. 

Once I heard the door shut and the shower turn on, I slowly rise up and walk back towards the bedroom where the keys are, watching the bathroom cautiously like a hawk. I creeped towards the bedside table, quietly picking up the keys, trying to be really quiet as I swear she has super-hearing. 

I make it to the front door, inserting the first key quickly. I know how long Natasha takes in the shower, and with how long I've taken to grab the keys, I know I don't have long left. I unlock the four - yes, four locks - and start on the combination, when I realise it's gone quiet... shit. As quickly as I could, I put the code in, successfully opening the door to freedom. 

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, honey?" My head snaps towards the redhead, she's wrapped in a towel but I could see the tank top and the three quarter length leggings she's dressed herself in, clearly ready for her morning run. "Far away from your ass." I retort, sprinting off down the street. I'm smart enough to not go to my own home as she will shoot them on the spot. 

I hear heavy steps behind me. Fuck, she's fast. Thinking hard, I do the one thing I've always been told to do in this situation. Scream. "HELP! HELP!" I scream, making my throat burn. I see someone stand up in the living room of their house. "PLE-AH!" I cry out, cutting myself off of my sentence. That bitch threw a knife at my leg. I yelp as I land on the asphalt, possibly cracking my head open as it takes a bard impact to the ground. "Ohhh fuck." I whimper, pulling out the knife as Natasha watches only a couple meters away from me, smirking. 

I try to get up, but my head felt like someone was stabbing it repeatedly and my vision kept fading away. I blink slowly, trying hard to gain back my vision but as I do, I see the Russian approach me. "Help me." I whisper meekly. Natasha bends down in front of me, so I can see her. "No one can save you, sweetheart. We were meant to be, I just know it." She whispered darkly, before punching me straight in the nose, knocking me out.