🔴breaking furniture- NR

REQUESTED - I'm pretty sure it was top reader and I'm adding G!P cause most of you seem to like that ;)

You and Natasha were alone in the compound, everyone else had a mission. You and Natasha, well you loved each other but no one had admitted their feelings. You knew she coudnt love you. She didn't, well no one knew you had a dick, a big one as well. 9inch. She wouldn't like that. Would she?

Back in Nats room, she was stark naked on her bed, legs spread wide open and knuckle deep in her cunt. "Uhhhh Y/N faster." She moaned. "FUCK FUCK Y/N PLEASE!" She yelled. "Nat is everything-" You burst through the door and froze at the sight, she was frozen too. "Y/N I can explain." You smirked and shushed her. "You want me." You stated. Her face flushed pink. "I-I." You chuckled. "And your a bottom, perfect for a top like me." Natasha crossed her arms. "Who said I was a bottom?" She argued. "The way you just begged for me even though I wasn't doing anything." Natashas face was as red as her hair. She studied your figure, tall, muscular and- fuck you have a dick? That made Natasha wet, you looked big too. "Oh sweetheart you want to be fucked?" You pouted. She nodded and walked over to you, still naked. "If we do this, it's gonna be in the living room." You dragged her to the couch and she sat down, and turned to you to see you naked. "Like what you see?" You husk. She nodded and subconsciously opened her legs wide, revealing her tiny pink pussy. "Shame it's so pretty, and now I have to wreck it." You pouted. Natasha whined and started humping at the air, trying to get some friction. You growled and grabbed her hips. "You want my dick? Can you take daddy's dick?" Natasha nodded. "Yes daddy!" You smirked. "Spread them." She obliged and spread her legs once again and let out a moan when you blew on her soaked cunt. You stood up observing her. She had her eyes squeezed shut, she was biting her lip and her hands were squeezing on the couch. When Natasha was about to open her eyes you shoved your dick in her tight hole making her scream. "OH FUCK DADDY, FEEL SO GOOD!" She moaned, wrapping her lags around your waist bringing you in her pussy further. "UHHHH UHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" She screamed at every thrust you gave. You slowed your pace when you felt her about to release making her whine. But not for long when you jack hammered into her. "uhhhh uhhhh ohhhh right there daddy, OH FUCK!" She squirted, her juices over your dick and couch. You pulled out so you can take a look at her pussy. Oh how you wish you could have this view forever. "Hey Friday, record everything that's happening but have the camera focus on Natasha, mainly her tits and pussy and just have my dick in there." Natasha whined wanting more already. "Yes miss Y/L/N, recording now." You smiled and rammed your dick back inside Natasha and watch her face turn into full euphoria. Natasha met your thrusts, helping you abuse and destroy her tight little hole. "DADDY, FUCK ME FASTER!" She moaned. You went as hard and fast as you could until you heard a snap. But it wasn't a bone breaking. You stopped, your dick deep inside Natasha. "Daddy?" She asked. "I think we broke the couch babygirl." You smirked. Her face flushed. "Let's break all the furniture daddy." She moaned when you thrusted into her once more. "I think we should."

So now here you are getting a blowjob on the last chair standing. You have broken the couch from your first round, the other couch from your second and third round, broke all the seven chairs not including this one. You also broke the coffee table, don't ask how. "Hmm babygirl keep doing that." You moaned, her head bobbed up and down on your dick as she squeezed your balls making you come in her mouth. You lift her up and put her on the chair on all fours. You shoved your dick right in, easily since she was so drenched. "Daddy!" She moaned. It only took 2 seconds for her to come. And when she did you successfully broke the chair.

You pulled out of her and damn that pussy was red. "Let's take a nap and cuddle?" She nodded and you got a blanket, stopped Friday recording and later down next to the out cold Russian. About 5 minutes later the team came in with their mouths wide open at the now broken furniture. "What the hell?" Tony sighed. You looked over at Bruce who also had a crush on the red head and is now jealous. You smirked. "Too late Brucey." You took the blanket off Nat and opened her legs revealing her abused cunt. "This pussy is mine." You covered her back up. The team was shocked that you just showed everyone her pussy but they better get used it. Cause if Nat misbehaves you will have no shame in fucking her and punishing her in front of everyone.

"Wait- YOU HAVE A DICK?!" Clint exclaimed.