🔴 The mechanic - SJ

REQUESTED
G!P!Buff!Scarlett - mechanic

You walk back into the garage, to pick up your car. You had to get it fixed, something was wrong with the engine. Thankfully, the mechanic, Scarlett, who you have a bit of a crush on fixed it up for you.

"Hey umm is Scarlett around? She has just fixed my car." You ask the front desk. "Ahh yes, just round there." He smiles. You thank him and went round to where the man pointed. And there she was, cleaning up the car. "Hey." You greeted. "Hey there. Your car is now sorted." She grinned down at you. You were a few inches shorter than the woman. "So umm how-" "You wanna go on a date with me?" She smirked, interrupting you. "Umm yeah sure." You smile. "Anyway-" again, you were interrupted by her plump lips smashing into yours. You were shocked for a couple of seconds before kissing back.

She pulled away and you frowned, she noticed and chuckled. "Get in the car." She husked and walked away. You furrowed your eyebrows and stood there. Get in the car? What? Instead of getting in, you stood there.

"I thought I told you to get in the car." Scarletts voice was a bit dark. "Get in the goddamn car." She demanded and opened the back seat. You slowly got in. Then she followed and closed the door. "Hmm, plenty of room." She smirked before crawling on top of you. "Ohh." You say and smirk before bringing her down to make out. "You." Scarlett started and kissed you. "Are." She did it again. "Gorgeous." Her lips trailed down to your jaw and to your neck, instantly finding your spot. "Hmm." You hummed in satisfaction. "You like that baby? Hmm?" She husked. "Yeah." You whisper and wrap your legs around her waist.

Her hands unbuttoned your shirt and took it off revealing your lacy white bra. "It's like you knew." She smirked and took off your bra and played about with your breasts. "Hmm Scarlett." You but your lip and pushed her head closer. "So needy." She muttered and sat up. You whined before realising she was taking off her body suit.

Her muscles flexed each move making you reach up and touch them. "You like them doll?" You nodded. "Of course." You breath out when she was left in only her bra and boxers. Which you can see her hard on. "Pleasure me." She husked and removed her boxers. You groaned at the sight and took it in your hands. "Hmm yes." Scarlett moaned. "Come on, suck it." She growled. You chuckle before wrapping your lips around the top before bopping your head. "Holy shit!" She breathed out. "Oh my god! Yes baby!" She moaned loudly and thrusted making you gag. "So good."

"That's it take it all!" She was moaning loudly, probably attracting attention that you don't want. "M gonna come." She moaned and shot her laid into your mouth. "Holy shit. That was amazing." She grinned. You were panting and smiling. Scarlett crawls down a bit to undo your jeans and rip them off. "Your dripping doll." She licked her lips before slowly peeling your soaked panties down. "Please just fuck me." You breath out. "Patience darling." She smirked before leaning down, licking a long stripe making you gasp. "Taste so good." You hear her whisper before going in. "Oh fuck!" You moan and your hand found her head, pushing her further in. Her hands gripped your thighs, that will leave bruises. "Fuck fuck fuck." You babble out. Her tongue was so skilled.

Soon enough, you came and Scarletts head came up, your juices spilling down her chin. "Was that good darling?" She husked, coming back up to kiss you. You could taste yourself making you moan. "Yes."

"Good. You gonna be a good cockslut for me?" She asked, whilst positioning her dick to your entrance. "Mhm." Your hands when to her shoulders as she slammed into you. "OH M-" her hand slapped over your mouth. "Hush doll. There are still people outside." She groaned, thrusting into you.

"Fuck me!" You moaned. "That's- fuck what I'm doing sweetheart." She increased her pace, her breasts bouncing in your face and you can't help but take one of her nipples in your mouth. "Shit baby." She moaned. You almost scream when she hits that spot. "S-shit! I didn't put a condom on." She moaned. "I-I'm on the pill."

"I-I'm gonna come!" You moan. "Come with me." She husked. You both moan each other's names and she pulls out. Scarlett lays on your chest and you play with her hair. "That was amazing." You kiss her head making her smile. "Yeah. I cant wait for our date tonight." She grinned and pecked your marked neck. "Same." You chuckle. "You better get back to work." She groaned and you both helped each other get ready.

"See you later." You kiss her cheek. "Bye." She grinned.

Sorry if this was bad lmao