🔴pass the salt p.2 - NR

After the dinner you and the team watched a movie. You were sat in Nats lap and started to get a little horny. You slowly grinder on her but she didn't notice making you silently whine. You grinded against her more and she grabbed your hips. She leant in and whispered. "Follow daddy." You whimpered and nodded. You got off of her lap and she walked out with you following her.

You got to her room and she pinned you against the wall. "Horny are we princess?" She kissed your neck and jawline leaving marks. You moaned and stripped. "I never said you could do that." She growled and threw you onto the bed. She sat down. "Over my knee now!" She demanded. "Yes daddy." You crawled over and laid across her lap as her hand came flying down on your bare ass. "One daddy." You knew what to do. She spanked you until her hand print was marked there. "Good girl." She purred. "Now lay down and spread out for daddy." She cooed. You did as told. "Hmm your being a good girl today." You nodded. "Okay, stay there. I will be back." She ordered. You stayed still as she got the rope and toys. She sauntered back into the room, naked and tied you to the headboard. "Ready for daddy?" You nodded. "Words baby girl." She teased. "Yes daddy." She groaned and shoved 2 fingers into your heat making you moan. It was muffled by her kissing you roughly. She then took her other hand to play with your boobs as she added a third finger. By then she has stopped kissing you and just watched you as you moaned. "Daddy faster." Natasha didn't listen and pulled out completely. You whined at the loss of her fingers but stopped at the look she was giving you. "Close your eyes baby." She demanded. You did as told and all of a sudden something thick and big was jammed inside you. A strap on. You screamed in pleasure. "Please faster." You moaned as you wrapped your legs around her. She thrusted in and out of you until you came. "Look at that baby. Suck on daddy's dick." She ordered. Nat then positioned herself so you could. "Good girl suck on it real good." She moaned. She pulled it out of your mouth and took it off. She didn't say anything but lowered her face to your core and began to eat you out. "Omg Nat so good!" You moaned grabbing her hair pushing her face further. You felt her smirk making you moan more. You felt a familiar feeling and you moaned loudly. "DADDY!" You screamed. Natasha watched as you came down from your high.

The whole team were outside your door listening. "Omg they are really going at it." Clint said. Everyone nodded and scrunched up their noses. Tony was about to open the door but Steve slapped his hand away and scowled. They decided to let you do your thing and just left.

"Was that good baby?" Natasha asked you. You nodded. You were on cloud 9. "Well I think it's time to go to sleep. Cuddles?" She asked you. You nodded and you both snuggled into eachother.