Seeing you grow up - SJ

I got this idea in my head (all in Scars POV) (SAD AT THE END)

You are 3 here

Scarletts POV

We were at the Avengers meet thing answering questions from interviewers and fans when we saw everyone's eyes go to In front of the tables we were sitting at. We peeked over to see a small girl standing there. "Hewwo!" She waved. That's adorable. I saw the security away to walk over when I put my hand up to stop them. "No let her stay." They nodded. I looked back at the girl who was now just sat there waving at everyone while they all made cooing noises. "Mama wook its Scawett Johwansson!" She squealed, making her mother laugh. Next thing I know a small body collided with my legs making me chuckle. "Hello there." I cooed and picked her up. She is so cute. "Steve swaid your pwetty." She then pointed to a man who looked like a tomato while her mother was laughing her ass off. "What's your name honey?" I put the mic up to her mouth and she smiled. "Y/N."

We asked her a few more questions. She is 3, loves to call her dad by his name because it's funny and she is just so loveable. She sat in my lap the whole time and played with the rings on my fingers. "Ok say bye bye." I cooed in her ear. "Bye bye." She jumped off me and ran into her dads arms. What a cutie.

You are 5 (yeah If the movie didn't come out the year just pretend it did)

I was stood next to my cast mates in the winter soldier premier when I saw a familiar face. Y/N. Chris E was talking but I interrupted him. "Wait! Hold on!" I passed Seb the mic and jogged towards the girl who laughed and stretched her arms out for me. "Scarlett!" She giggled when I booped her nose. "Hello sweetheart." I coo. I look over at her parents asking if I can take and they nod. I shuffled her to my hip and went back to the cast who waved at her. I took the mic back off of Seb. "Anyone remember this cutie?" Everyone cheered so I'm assuming they do. "Y/N you got anything to say?" I asked her. She nodded. "My mama said Chris Evans is hot. But he doesn't look sick mama." She said as she pointed to Chris who was laughing.

Soon the questions were over and her parents let me take her on the walk to sign autographs and take pictures of the fans. The fans also wanted pics with her which was cute and one older girl gave her a packet of chocolates. She also signed some autographs which looked like scribbles.

I walked her back to her dad and let him take her. "Thank you for letting me take her, bye princess." I kissed her head and she waved at me.

You are 7

I had a feeling that Y/N was going to be at the meet so I took a toy with me just in case.

As we were talking with the interviewers, I saw that a few of the others were searching the crowd, I noticed they bring toys to. That's when I saw her. She was on her mother's back and waved at me when she saw I was looking at her. So I picked up the mic. "Can someone bring Y/N out here please." Security helped with that and now Y/N was thanking some of us for the gifts. She sat on my lap playing with the necklace I had on which made me wanna take a picture so bad. She looked so cute. I have tons of pictures and videos of her and me that I found. You know what I will. I took out my phone and took a photo of the angel in my lap, yes I got parents permission. I heard people 'aww' from the crowd.

After the meet, her parents and her stuck around with us and we all got to know each other a bit better.

You are 12

I was the infinity war premier and I was taking Y/N with me. Me and her parents stayed in contact and she would always have sleepovers at mine. She started calling me 'auntie Scar' which always warms my heart.

"Y/N sweetie, Cmon we gotta leave now!" She came round and smiled but it dropped and had tears in her eyes. "Honey.. what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "I-I'm bleeding from my-my..." she pointed down below and I knew what she meant. "Oh sweetie it's ok. Go in the bathroom and I will be there in a minute." Once I helped her with everything we got going.

You are 14 (I know the times of the movies with the ages is probably messed up but idc)

It was the end game premier and Y/N hasn't seen it yet since I'm bringing her with me once again. I truly love this child with all my heart.

We were sat watching the movie and it came to the part I know she will hate the most. My characters death. "It's okay." I heard a sob and saw Y/N with tears streaming down her face with a heartbroken look on her face. "Y/N Hun, come here." I cooed and patted my lap, she understood and sat there.

Then sadly Tony died to which she broke down again. "No no!" She sobbed into my neck when Steve came up looking old as ever. Knowing that's also the last of him. "Shh Shh baby." I rocked her back and forth trying to calm her down.

You are 17

"Am I- I not good enough?" She sobbed which made my heart brake. Her boyfriend just broke up with her. "No no sweetie don't say that." I took her in my arms again and pulled her to sleep. I felt so bad for this girl right now.

1. Her boyfriend broke up with her.
2. He got with her best friend
3. Her parents are divorcing
4. Exams are stressing her the fuck out

The poor girl. I held her close to me as if she would disappear. "How is she?" Flo asked coming in with David and Rachel. They all had gotten close with her. "Not good." I sighed. They nodded and stayed till she woke up.

You are 21

It's her 21st birthday and it's going shitty. Her dad doesn't want to see her anymore since she came out as lesbian, which I fully support. And her mother passed away today. She won't let anyone in her flat. Her sobs broke me. I need to see her.

2 weeks later

She is much better now. She is happy. But something is bugging her I just know it.

"Y/N what's wrong?" She sighed. "I don't know." It must be one of those days. I hugged her and kissed her head. "I'm here for you babygirl."

Today - 26 years old

I stood there crying with the phone to my ear. Y/N. The girl I watched grow up from the age of 3 is gone. A car crash. Died at the scene. The person ended the call and I fell on the floor. Everything seemed to have stopped. The girl I considered a daughter is gone. I phoned the cast and I heard them break down.

She's gone.