🔴smut p.2 - SJ

As a lot of you requested...

Your moans filled your room as Scarlett was slamming her dick into you. She grabbed your hips whilst you wrapped your legs around her trying to pull her deeper inside you. "Faster Scar!" You screamed. "As you wish princess." She moaned. She thrusted more into you. Scarlett grabbed your throat and squeezed, sending you over the edge. "OMFG SCARLETT!" You screamed. Loud. She never stopped.  "I'm not done yet baby. I'm gonna fuck you so hard!" She moaned loudly. You were a moaning, shaking mess. "Scar" you moaned. "Ye babe?" "Harder, fuck me harder! Ple- OH MY GOD!" You screamed. "OMG Y/N!" She screamed out as she came. She pulled out of you. "Did so well baby." She cooed as she cleaned you both up. "Scar. That was fucking amazing!" You breathed out, fighting to keep your eyes open. "Yeah babe we should do it again." You nodded. Scarlett turned around to see your eyes dropping. "Babe you wanna cuddle?" You nodded frantically. She chuckled and lied down next to you. You rested your head on her shoulder while she placed feather like kisses on your sweaty forehead. She put on 'Friday Night Dinner' as you both drifted off.

Two weeks later

Scarlett was out filming and you woke up feeling nauseous. You ran to the bathroom and spewed in the toilet. You felt fine after. You had an idea and your heart stopped. What if your pregnant? You quickly got ready and headed to your car. You got to the shops and bought a couple of tests and some food.

As soon as you got home you took all three of the tests you bought. Then you waited as you ate a packet of Doritos. You shakily let out a breath and stood up. You slowly walked to the bathroom and to the tests. You picked up the first one: positive + okay maybe that one was a mistake. Second one: positive + oh no. Third one: positive + oh no. Maybe Scarlett doesn't want a baby. What am I mean to tell her? How am I meant to tell her? I mean she is filming. What if she leaves me? You were panicking. After a bit you calmed down and just waited for Scarlett to come back which is in 4 days. Ok I will just prepare how to tell her.

4 days later

Today is the day Scarlett come back and you were crying. She is definitely gonna leave you. God damn it. Why didn't you use protection?! You started to struggle for air and failed to notice someone walking in the room. "Hey baby breathe. I'm here. It's okay." Your girlfriends soothing words came to you. Slowly but surely you calmed down and looked at her. She smiled gently at you. "Now why are you crying baby? Can you tell me?" She brushed some hair away from your face. You pointed to the bathroom and she looked confused but headed there anyway. You heard her gasp and your breathe hitched. "YOUR PREGNANT!" She looked wide eyed at you but broke out into a massive smile. "Oh my god this is amazing!" She squealed. "Wait- you want to stay with me?" You asked her. "Of course babe? Wait do you not want it? Because it's alright if you don't." She said gently. "No no I was just worried you would be mad." You looked down at your lap. "Well I'm not Y/N. So it's fine. I'm happy. Now let's call the others I wanna tell them now." She said the last bit excitedly. You laughed and nodded.