🔴 'hold my hand' - SJ

ok this isn't about my book or anything i keep seeing things in others books. if you don't like something they put in it and criticise it, please don't. it's unmotivating. plus it's their book they can do what they want, you don't like it so much? make your own.

thanks for listening, your rewards is soft smut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!" Scarlett flopped down on your bed with a groan. "Scar." You imitate her and so the exact same.

You and Scarlett have been best friends since you were 13. You are both now 23.

"I'm so bored." She sighed, lifting herself up in her elbow, resting her head against her hand. She brushed your hair away from your face. "What do you want to do?" You ask, looking up at her. "I don't know. I'm also horny." Your eyes widened and you bolted up into a sitting position. Scarlett burst out laughing at your reaction. "what's wrong love?" She smirked at your flustered state. "W-well Scarlett, i can't help you with that." You mutter, bright as a tomato. "What, you've never fucked someone?" She asked jokingly, giggling away before stopping when she sees your embarrassed face. "oh my god. you've not?!" She asked shocked. You shook your head. "Have you ever been fucked?" Again, you shook your head. "Have you ever... fucked yourself?" You bit your lip, turning red. "Oh, so you've done that. How was it?" You slowly look up at her and raise an eyebrow. "Come on." She encouraged. You sighed heavily. "I... I couldn't come." She pouted and brung you into her arms and jokingly patted your back. "It's okay." She cooed. You scoff and pull back, playfully glaring at her.

The next week, you've tried and tried but nothing worked. You've came close but nothing. Your last resource, dare you say it, it's Scarlett.

"SCARLETT!" You shout throughout her house. "Y/N? what's the matter, why are you here?" She asked confused. "make me come." You say, crossing your arms. Scarlett was flabbergasted. "What?" She breathed out. "Scarlett, i've tried. and i cant. So... can you, you know?" You ask hopefully.

Slowly, a smirk graced Scarletts features. "If that's what you really want. Upstairs, on my bed." She ordered, you rushed up and sat in the bed as Scarlett trialed behind you. "Okay my love, firstly i would like your full consent for this." She told you gently, taking your hands in hers. You nod, for sure of what you wanted. "Words angel." Scarlett said softly, cupping your cheek and caressing it with her thumb. "Yeah, i'm sure." You smile. She smiled back. "Can i kiss you?" She breathed out, her eyes darting to your lips. "Yes please."

Scarlett gently cupped the other cheek, connecting your lips in a sweet, slow kiss. Her lips tasted like strawberries, they were big and plump against yours. You couldn't help but melt to the fact, her thumbs were still caressing your cheeks as she kissed you, providing as much comfort as possible.
Her tongue slowly swiped across your bottom lip, asking to be let in, which you gladly let her. Her tongue slipped itself into your mouth, exploring the new territory. You hum, contentedly, and bring your hands up to her hair.

Slowly, she pulled back, leaving you both panting slightly. "Was that good angel?" She asked, leaning her forehead against yours. "I-it was amazing." You giggle, smiling up at her brightly. She smiled back and pecked your lips once more. "Is it okay if i kiss your neck?" You bit your lip and nod. "Words sweetheart, i need words." She gently reminded you. "Yes." You whisper, her head now dipping down, staying for a moment. You could feel her hot minty breath on your skin making you shudder. Her lips eventually met your neck, kissing it lightly. "Can i leave marks?" She muttered in your ear. "mhm please." You whimper. You could feel her smile, kissing the shell of your ear before her lips have returned to your neck. You wince a bit when her teeth sank into the nape of your neck.

Scarlett rose up, smiling at her little work of art. "Can i see?" You ask. She smiled at you, her hand going back up to your cheek, caressing it once more. "Maybe later angel, can i take your shirt of?" You bit your lip, nervously. "i haven't got a bra on..." You admit, your cheeks burning red. She smiled softly at you. "That's okay, that's why i'm asking sweetheart. If you are not comfortable, we won't do it." You took a deep breathe in, 'it's okay, she won't judge you' You then look up at her, her soft green eyes already staring at you. "Okay. you can do it." She smiled and nodded before grasping the bottom of your shirt, lifting it over your head. Your nipples going hard at the cold air. "Your so beautiful." She cooed, kissing your chest. "Can i touch?" She asked. "Mhm." You nodded. Scarletts hands went to your boobs, squeezing them slightly before circling both of your nipples. You wriggled underneath her making her glance up at you. "Shh it's okay, does it feel good baby?" You whimpered as she squeezed them again. "Yeah." You whispered out.

Scarletts head soon lent down to take a nipple in her mouth, biting it gently making you hiss. You calmed down a bit due to her hand, moving up and down your arm in a comforting manner. She released it with a pop and giggle before looking up at you. "I've marked your pretty well baby." She smiled. "I want to see." You pout, going to get up before Scarlett stopped you and pushed you down again. "Have a bit of patience angel. We haven't even got to the best bit." She chuckled, kissing your head. "Can i take of these and your panties?" She asked, tugging on the jeans you had on. "Yes." You mumble. "Can you say it louder my love? I want you to be sure before we take this may further." She ordered you, but her voice remained soft and sweet. "Yes please Scar." She nodded, gently starting to tug off the rest of your clothes.

She got off you and knelt before your legs, spreading them before gasping. "Your so gorgeous." She praised. Her praise made you feel something. "And so wet." She mumbled going to touch you before stopping herself. "Can i touch you angel? can i touch you down here?" She asked. You quickly nodded, before remembering. "Yes!" She almost smirked, ecstatic to be your first. But still, she didn't dare want to make you uncomfortable. "Okay baby, i'm going to press a finger here okay? if you ever want me to stop just say." You take a deep breathe in. "Will it hurt when you do it? i-i mean it doesn't hurt when i do it, but i'm just making sure-" "It won't my love. You've probably stretched yourself out a good bit hm?" She cooed. "Uh yeah." You mutter. Scarlett smiled reassuringly. "Here sweetheart, hold my hand." She offered you her right hand which you clutched immediately. Her thumb now running over your knuckles to sooth you. "It's okay."

Her finger pressed against you clit, making your breathe hitch. You whimper as she started circling it. "Mmm." Scarlett smiled at your little face scrunch before softly saying, "i'm gonna put a finger in now sweetheart." She heard you say a little 'okay' before she slowly inserted a finger making you let out a moan of her name. "That's okay love, you can let out those beautiful sounds." She coaxed, adding in another finger which made your mouth turn into a small 'o'. "That feel really good?" She cooed as you nodded. "mmm- yeah!" She smiled. "Your taking my fingers so well angel, your being such a good girl for me. You've always been my good little girl though haven't you?" Her praises made your heart soar. Made you feel good and worth it.

You were coming close and Scarlett could feel it. "Come on lovely, come for me. come for scarlett." She cooed in your ear, continuing to rub her thumb over your knuckles like she was doing the whole time. "Mmm- fuck Scar!" You came around her fingers, while she coaxed you out your orgasm, taking out her fingers. "did so well pretty girl." She whispered in your ear, kissing your cheek. Your tired eyes met hers and smiled. "thank you scar." You muttered, pecking her lips. "Theres no problem angel. im fact, i have a question." You nodded up at her. "Would you like to be mine?" She asked. Your eyes widened a bit. "As in- as in your girlfriend?!" She chuckled and nodded. "fuck yes!" You mutter. "okay let's get you sorted then we can cuddle."