Smaller - N.R

REQUESTED

r is shy and small

Nat- 5'7
You - 4'9 (justice for the 4'9 people in the comments)

You made your way to the kitchen where you found your crush, Natasha. She would always flirt with you making you flustered and run off. Leaving her smirking at your reaction.

"Hey little one." She greeted making you blush. The whole team has given you that nickname but her saying it is 10 times better. "Hi Natty." You mutter.
You reach up to grab a mug of the shelf when a presence is behind you and already reaching for the mug. "Here you go little one." You turned around and looked up at her to see she hasn't stepped back. Your bodies were pressed up against each other.

"N-Natty..." you mumble, cheeks going red. Natashas smirk on her face seemed to grow bigger each second. "C-can I please go make some hot coco?" You whisper shyly. You heard a chuckle. "You don't have to ask angel. Go ahead." Yet she didn't move. You tried to move around the side but she blocked the way. You looked up giving her a confused glance.

"Do not fret my friend! I'm here lady Y/N!" Thor bellowed as he scooped you up from behind Natasha and your mug fell out your hand and broke. Your favourite mug. "Oh dear." Thor muttered and set you on the ground away from the glass. "Sorry about that lady Y/N." He apologised. You smiled up at him. "It's okay Thor. It was an accident." You reassured him. He smiled and walked off.

You frowned at the broken glass on the floor. "That was my favourite mug." You say sadly. Natasha walked over to you. "I can buy you a new one. Isn't that the one I got you for Christmas last year?" You nodded. "Well, I will just get you a new one." You smiled up at her in thanks.

You didn't look away from one another, and Nat just kept getting closer and closer. "Nat..." you whisper. "Shhh." She shushed you and crashed her lips in yours. "FINALLY!" Tony cheered.

Soon it was move night and you all got into comfy clothes. You were watching 'last Christmas" since it was near that time of year.

You were about to sit down when Nat pulled you over and laid you on her chest. "Mine." She said loudly. Everyone put there hands up in defence and laughed. "We can tell Romanoff. No need to get fiesty over the littl-" "NO!" Natasha yelled. Everyone froze on fear, including you. "I'm sorry? What did i do?" Stark asked. "Only I can call her little one." She said calmly. Everyone nodded. "Na-" "shhh baby girl."

The movie ended and you were tired. "I'm going to bed. Night." Everyone said goodnight as you walked out the door. You squealed when you were lifted up. "Nat!" She laughed as she carried you down to her room. "You can sleep in here for tonight. I wanna hold you. I finally get to now that you are mine." You in response, blushed. Hard.

You were curled up against her chest as she occasionally kissed your head and massaged your scalp. You were about to drift off when you heard 'go to sleep baby. I will protect you little one.'

Fuck your in love with her.