Nats a little? - NR

^REQUESTED^

You and the team just came back from a mission, and you were all pretty tired. You went up to Nat. "Hey Nat wanna watch a movie with me?" She nodded and walked back to your room with you. "We are gonna watch a Disney movie that okay?" You saw her eyes widen a bit but then nodded. You raised an eyebrow but put on Frozen.

You were both laying side by side, when you felt Nat fidget a bit. You looked over and saw she was secretly pulling a toy out of her pocket. Your eyes widened as she started playing with it. She looked over at you, clearly making sure you weren't looking, but when she saw you were her eyes went wide. You quickly recovered from shock and smiled at her. "Hey it's okay I won't judge you honey." You say gently. She slowly nodded and slowly crawled over so she could snuggle into your side. You awed out loud and hugged her close. "Wook at my toy." She shoved the toy in your face. "Wow that looks so cool." With some enthusiasm. "Yep." She said proudly. "Elsa is cool. She my favourite." She stated and looked up at you with puppy eyes. "Who your favourite?" You laughed and shrugged. "I'm gonna have to say Olaf." She nodded. "I wan powers wike Elsa." You giggled. She then lifted her hand up and made a whoosh sound. It was so cute. "You Elsa now baby?" She nodded. "Yes m-mommy?" She looked at you with a bit of fear. "You want me to be your mommy?" She slowly nodded her head. "Okay I'm honoured." You say. She smiled and launched into your arms. "I have mommy now." She cried happily. "Yes baby you do." You cooed.

Sorry it's short!