🔴Professor Johansson p.2 - SJ

smut.

It was the next day, and you were really turned on. Luckily you had English first 2.

"Ok everyone, we are going to have a test tomorrow so for the two periods you can study, go in pairs or groups if you have to. Just get some studying done, Y/N. I'll have you in my office please." You nodded and followed her out the room and down the hall a bit to her office. Lucky for us, the Office was in the more secluded part of the hall and soundproof.

She practically slammed the door shut, locking and looking at you with a pleading look. "Come on baby, make me cum. Need you." She whimpered, jumping on her desk, spreading her legs. She had just got a shirt on so you simply pulled her pants down, leaving them wrapped around her ankles. "Ooo p-please." She whimpered as you rubbed her clit with your thumb. "Hmm... beg Scarlett. Beg me. Tell me what you want." You smirk. She whined and bucked her hips. "P-please! Please fuck me, w-want your f-fingers!" She begged. "Good girl." You husked into her ear making her whimper before you dipped two fingers in making her mouth form an 'o'. Her brows furrow in pleasure. "mmm so good." She breathed out as she started to rock her hips against your fingers. "That's it, ride my fingers." You say with a deep voice. "Doing so good for me." You praise. "G/gonna come baby." She moans, hiding her face in your neck as she releases. "Good girl." You slowly take your fingers out making her whine.

"Y-your fingers are good." She said out of breathe. You chuckle and bring her in for a kiss, she lets you dominate it this time, letting you slip your tongue in her mouth. Your hands land on her thighs, riding up whilst pulling her dress up. "Can I taste you love?" You mumble against her lips, she nodded desperately making you giggle. You've never seen her more... submissive. "Fuck me with your tongue." She demands. "Don't tell me what to do." You roll your eyes and she glares at you. "Just fuck me... please." She bit her lip as you slowly bend down, keeping the eye contact. Making her squirm. Once you were down, you made no time before diving in making her release a loud moan. "Fuck." She pushed your head, gripping onto your hair.

You gripped her thighs, just like she did the day before, sending her over the edge. "UH FUCK!" She squirted. She looked down at you, blushing as you were smirking. "Hot." You mumble, coming up to her to kiss her. She hummed at the taste of herself. Your lips travelled down to her chest, you slowly taking her dress off. No bra. You chuckle darkly, leaving open mouthed kisses along her breasts, marking her as yours just as she did the day prior.

"Wait." She breathed out, pulling you away. "Want you to ride me." She smirked, pulling out a fake cock. You widened your eyes as she strapped it onto herself, applying lube. "Come on baby girl. Second lesson starts now." She whispered hotly. You strip off you clothes as she makes her way to her chair, opening her legs.

You made your way over onto hep lap, slowly going down on the toy, but stopped mid way. "T-too big." You whined. She gripped your hips. "We'll make it fit." She thrusted up making you scream. "FUCK" She smirked. "Come on ride me honey." You bit your lip, starting to grind on the toy. "Uhh fuck." Scarlett grip on your hips tightened. "The sounds you make drive me crazy sweetheart." She husked. "Gonna fuck the shit out of you." She thrusted up whilst bringing you into a kiss. You match each others thrusts, you could feel yourself come closer to the edge. "Hold it." She whispered darkly. "Don't come till i say so." You whimper.

"Keep holding it." She growled, eyes trained on the toy penetrating you. "Hold it..." She whispered, licking her lips. Squelching sounds were bouncing through the room, turning her on. "Look at me baby." She grabbed your face. "Eyes open slut." She growled, slapping your face making you moan. You look into her eyes. "Come." You obeyed and squirted all over the toy and her thighs.

"That was hot baby." She smiled kissing you. "Now, bells away to go. So get changed and help me clean up."

You both got dressed after cleaning up and had some water and a snack, just as the bell went. You both walked out her office. "Good work today Y/N. Your getting better." She played off as a teacher walked by. She smirked leaning closer to your ear. "In fact, your beyond better." Your face flushed red as she said goodbye to you.