Suicidal - NR

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

You had joined the avengers hoping it would help you. But it didn't. They were aware that you were suicidal, so they made sure you were with someone at all times and your room was right next to Natasha. You were closest with Natasha, you even developed a crush on the red head. But you knew she wouldn't like you back.

"So Y/N how are you today?" Tony asked kindly. "It was good." Wrong. It was horrible. No one liked the new avenger. They said the 6 of them were better without you. You believed them all. "That's good." Everyone was eating happily, you pretended to. You were sad, depressed even. You knew they were better of without you.

"I'm gonna head to my room now, thank you Steve for the dinner it was really nice." Steve smiled widely at the compliment. "Thank you Y/N." You laughed and walked off.

Once you got to your room you opened the window and sat on the ledge. You thought about what you were doing. You thought about the team and what they would think. They won't even care. They shouldn't care. Your just a loser that no one likes. They probably don't even want you on the team, they probably just took you in out of pity.

You started to cry at the thought. No one wants you. No one likes you. You don't deserve a life. You are a weakling. Weirdo. Fatty. Ugly. Loser. You don't deserve to know the avengers. Go die. Kill yourself. Jump of a bridge. You are worthless.

Meanwhile at the dinner table everyone was eating silently when Tony decided to speak. "Hey Nat can you check on Y/N please?" Natasha nodded and quickly walked to your room. She knocked on the door and tried to open it only to find it locked. "JARVIS open the door please, Y/N needs to be supervised." JARVIS unlocked the door and Natasha burst into the room to see you sitting on the window ledge with your back turned.

"Hey Y/N why are you-" Then it dawned on her. Natasha knew exactly what you were going to do. "Hey honey, can you come in for me, I wanna talk to you. Please." You turned your head around and Natashas heart broke. Your face was red and puffy from crying and you had a broken look on your face. "Come on honey." Natasha said gently, opening her arms. You quickly came back in and ran to Natasha. "I'm sorry." You sobbed. "No love, it's okay. Don't be sorry." Natasha kissed your head and sat down on the bed and cradled you in her lap. "Shhh hun I'm here." She rocked you and played with your hair.

She did that until you calmed down. "You okay now love?" You nodded. "Let's watch a movie. Yeah?" You nodded once again. Natasha put on 'mrs browns boys' to cheer you up. Natasha loved seeing you smile and laugh. She may have a crush on you too. You snuggled up to Natasha to which she wrapped her arms around you. "Nat?" Your voice hoarse from crying. "Yes honey?" You hesitated before saying, "I-I like you." Natasha beamed. "I like you too." And brought you in for a passionate kiss. You both pulled apart and just sat in silence. You suddenly got your phone out and showed her the comments. Natasha was angry. "What the fuck are these?" You looked down. "They don't like me." You whispered. Nat scoffed. "Fuck them then, we love you Y/N, I love you and I can't lose you." She hugged you close. "I love you too Nat." Maybe you can be happy.