Secrets p.2 - SJ

REQUESTED

It's been a few months since Scarlett became your mommy. She took all those months off to spend time with you. And you loved her.

Scarlett learned some things. You love superheroes more than princesses, you loved pinky and rainbow dash from my little pony, you loved chocolate milk over any other milk and it comforts you when you suckle on her collarbone or chest. Yes it does leave marks but she doesn't mind. This made her buy pills to lactate. And it's been days since she took them and god they feel heavy and sore.

Today is the day you were dreading. Scarlett is going back to set. "Mommy stay." You whimpered as she zipped up her coat. "I'm sorry baby girl, mommy has to go to work. Hey how about mommy brings a toy back? Does that sound good?" She cooed and kissed your head. "Ok mommy. You be back soon?" Scarlett nodded and kissed your head once more before leaving making you sob. "Mommy!" You cried.

Once you stopped you went to watch something. What came on was YouTube. You typed up Peppa pig for a change and didn't realise you pressed Scottish Peppa pig.

Scarlett came back soon enough with a black widow action figure. "Y/N sweetheart I'm back!" You perked up from her voice and instantly launched yourself at her. "Mommy!" You kissed her cheek. "Guess what I learned?" You say excitedly. "What? What did you learn baby?" She smiled but it was wiped off as the next words came out your mouth. "Fat fuck!" You continue to say all the bad words you learned and Scarletts anger rised.

"Y/N JOHANSSON!" You whimpered. "How dare you say those words. Get up stairs your getting spankies." You gasped. "No m-" "Now."

It didn't take long for Scarlett to follow behind you and rip off your sweats and put you over her lap. "Count. I'm doing 10."

"One."

"Two."

...

"Ten!" You sobbed. "Mommy I sorry!" Scarlett didn't stop even after ten. Making you scream. "MOMMY!" Scar snapped out of it and her heart broke. Your ass was black and blue and there was scratches from her nails. "Oh shit." She whispered. "Baby. I'm so sorry!" You straddled her lap and hugged her. "Mommy you hurt me." You muttered. "But it okay! Cause I love you!" Your hand came in contact with her boob making her groan. "Mommy hurt?" You got confused as she took of her shirt and bra. "Come baby." She put you into a cradling position. She noticed you were still confused so she took her nipple and circled around your mouth and you started suckling. "Thank god." She sighed as milk started pouring into your mouth making you hum. "That good little duckling?" You nodded as she switched you to her other one.