🔴Your back! - NR

SMUT AND Natg!p

^REQUESTED^

My girlfriend Nat haas been away on a year long mission. It's kind of sad when she goes but I know she is helping save the world and stuff like that so I do get over it. She is meant to be coming home in another 2 weeks and I cannot wait.

I am sitting on me and Nats shared bed and I'm watching Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets. Harry Potter is one of my favourite movie series by far. I was halfway through it when loyd shouting came from the lounge. I waved it off at first thinking they were watching a movie or something until it happened again and one shout caught your attention.

"NAT YOUR BACK!" That was definitely Clint. I bolted straight up not bothering to pause the movie as I have seen it millions of times. I dashed through the halls and got to the lounge to see my girlfriend hugging everyone. "NAT!" You screamed and she turned around. She open up her arms and you jumped into them. "Your back! Your really back!" You cried happy tears into her chest. She laughed. "Yes I'm back babe." She hugged you tight and you took in her scent.

Everyone went out the room to give you your time with Nat. "Never leave me again." You muttered. She chuckled and picked you up bridal style. "What are you doing?" You laughed. "I'm awarding my girlfriend for waiting for me." She said. "I will always wait for you." She smiled widely at you and placed you down and you realised that you were in your room again.

She pinned you to the wall and kissed you roughly. She swiped her tongue across your bottom lip but being a stubborn bottom you are refused to let her have access. She growled and grabbed the back of your thighs and picked you up causing you to gasp. She smirked and her tongue was in your mouth faster than Pietro could run. Your tongues fought for dominance and she quickly won. She carried you to the bed whilst kissing you and then dropped you. She crawled up to you and started to attack your jaw and neck with hickeys. She nipped at your skin and her tongue sliding over soothing the area. Your hands made their way to her catsuit zipper but she pulled away. "No." She said. You frowned. "Why?" She smirked and took of your shirt. "This is your time." She took one of your erect nipples into her mouth while tweaking with the other. "Oh god Nat." You moaned, arching your back. She pulled away again and brought you into a passionate kiss again.

Her hands roamed your body and stopped at the top of your booty shorts. She ripped them off along with your panties and rubbed your clit. You moaned and she lowered her face to your heat. She placed kitten licks all over. You pushed your heat closer to her and you felt her smirk and push her tongue in. You were a moaning mess at this point. Her tongue kept thrusting in and out of you and kept hitting your g-spot. "OMG MY GOD NAT." You screamed as you squirted all over her face. She licked it all up. She unzipped her catsuit and took of her boxers to reveal her hard length. Your mouth watered at the sight. She crawled back on top of you. "You ready baby?" You nodded.

She slammed her dick inside of you and was already going a fast pace. "OH MY GOD." You yelled and your eyes went rolling to the back of your head. Pleasure. Pleasure it all you felt. "Come inside me." You moaned out. She nodded as she moaned to. "OH GO- Y/N" She came. You came a few seconds after. She pulled out and smiled down at you. She didn't seem tired at all. "I have been waiting so long to do that." She husked and brushed your hair away from your sweaty face.

You weakly smiled at her as you were away to pass out if exhaustion. "Can we take a nap now?" You murmured. She nodded and pulled you to her side. She stroked your hair and you let out a sigh of content. You had your girlfriend back.

~ 2 WEEKS LATER~

I woke up to see Nat brushing her hair but I felt nauseous. I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. "Baby you okay?" She asked worriedly as she brushed my hair away from my face and held it up. She started to rub my back.

Once I was finished I sat on the floor while Nat was running her fingers delicately through my hair. "You okay now?" She asked you gently. You nodded. What if- no. Maybe. "Nat do you think maybe I'm.." Her eyes widened and she rushed out the bathroom. You knew where she was going as Wanda had spare Pregnancy tests in her room.

A few minutes later Nat rushed back in the room and handed me one and walked back out. You closed the door and did the test. Now we wait. 1 minute. 2 minute. 3 minute. You sigh and pick up the test. Your eyes widened. It was positive. "Nat!" She quickly walked in and saw it. You teared up with happy tears and she broke out into a giant smile. "WE ARE HAVING A BABY!" She screamed. You both hugged each other and shared a long kiss. "Tell the team?" You nodded and she dragged you to the lounge. Weirdly they were all there. Just watching TV. Did they normally do this?

"Guys we have something to tell you." Nat started and grabbed my hand again. "Y/N is pregnant." She smiled at them. "YES FINALLY IM GONNA BE A COOL UNCLE!" Clint jumped up and down. "NO I AM! IM GONNA SPOIL THE LITTLE SQUIRT!" Tony yelled also jumping up and down. Now all the boys were arguing to who the best uncle would be. The girls too. (Maria, Wanda and Carol and anyone else you want to be an auntie) They were arguing over who the favourite aunt would be. You and Nat just laughed. "Sir there is an important message from Director Fury on the screen" FRIDAY notified us. We all looked over to the screen.

"Avengers this is an important mission. *the screen starts glitching and making weird noises* Y/N look to your left." You looked towards everyone (on your right) confused only to see they had wide smiled on their faces. You then turned to your left on saw Nat down in one knee. You teared up and your hand shot up to your mouth. "Y/N Y/L/N I have known you for 7 long years and those were the best years of my life. I want to spend the rest of our lives together and start a small family. So will you marry me?" You cried and held out your hand. She smiled and put in the ring. "WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!" She shouted. Everyone cheered.

Nick Fury walked in and clapped with a grin on his face. "Congratulations." He said to you. "Thank you." You told him. He nodded and walked away again. Everyone gave you hugs and Tony held a party for you. He even made no one drink alcohol to make it fair for you.