new niece - NR

Clint and Laura adopted a 4 year old girl
AOU era
Also timeline won't be right but oh well

"Where are we?" Steve whispered. "My home." Clint smiled proudly, whilst helping Nat in the house, who is still shaken up. "Wait... so you don't live in my vents?" Tony asked sarcastically. "Shut up." He grumbled.

"Oh! Clint, I didn't know we were having visitors. Oh Nat, how are you?" Laura gushed, bringing the red head for a hug, the latter gladly accepting. "How's little Natasha?" The woman bent down to be eye level with the brunettes stomach. "She's... Nathanial." Nat furrowed her eyebrows, whispering, "traitor."

"An agent?" Tony asked. "Oh..incoming!" Clint yelled, opening his arms up for the two kids who catapulted themselves into him. "Smaller agents?" Tony continued to Steve, who rolled his eyes. "How are yous?" Clint asked, holding Lila and having an arm around Cooper. "Good, we missed you! Did you bring auntie Nat?" Lila asked, expectedly. "Why don't you hug her and find out." Nat bent down a bit to catch Lila, before having a mini catch up.

"Uh, Laura honey? Where's Y/N?" Natasha's head snapped up. "Who?" Clint chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "You didn't tell her?" Laura hissed at him. "Who Clint?" Natasha demanded, walking closer to him. "Well- you see-" "Ooo Auntie Nat! You'll love Y/N! She's our new sister, well daddy said she was adopted. But anyway, i'll go get her!" Lila rushed out and bolted upstairs. "Y-you adopted a kid and never told me?" Nat asked, raising an eyebrow. "I wanted it to be a surprise. I have been telling her about her auntie Nat though." He smiled at her.

"Here she is!" Lila beamed, holding your hand. "Y/N, this is auntie Nat!" You waved shyly before running over to Clint who picked you up. "Why don't you show them what you can do?" He whispered to you. "Yeah! It's so cool." Cooper smiled at you. "Ok." You mumble. You lift up your hands, a black light forming around your hand. "She has the same power as the girl." Clint announced. "But how?" Bruce whispered. "We don't know. But she can also fight." He places you down as Nat slowly walked over to you. "Hi sweetheart." She whispered. "I remember you." She mumbled. "Natty!" You pointed at her. Natasha smiled widely and picked you up. "That's right! I'm Natty, you remember me."

"What's going on?" Tony whispered. "Nat, you know her?" Clint asked. "Yeah... She's my sisters daughter." Everyone went silent. "B-but how is-" "Kids out the room. Y/N, go play with your siblings." Nat told you gently.

"They made this... thing. This substance to get her pregnant. It was a painless procedure but came with a big price... that being Y/N. They let me take care of her as Yelena got put under mind control. Haven't saw her since they took her from me and I escaped." Natasha explained. "She called me Natty, I also still have her little teddy bear." The red head pulled out a small, dirty brown bear. "She called him Mr Fuzzy." She smiled, tearing up a bit before patters of feet came bombarding into the kitchen.

"Natty!" You squeal, jumping onto her lap handing her a drawing. "Is this for me little widow?" You nod excitedly. "It's me, daddy, mommy, Lila, Cooper and you!" She smiled and kissed your head, before frowning. "Little widow... who's that?" She pointed to the potato person with yellow hair. "It's mama!" Natasha froze. "You know your mama?" She whispered and you nodded. "She said bye bye to me." Natasha's brows furrow. "Baby... your mama said that when you were just a newborn." You shrug.

Natasha sighed and looked at the time. "It's bed time!" She called out. "Natasha, it's only 6-" The red head glared at the super soldier before carrying you to the room where she was staying.

"I'm so glad to have you back little widow." Natasha smirked. "Mission is complete." You mumble quietly. "Good. You did well little one. So where is it?" She raised an eyebrow expectedly. You ran to closet before lifting up the floorboard, revealing a black stone. "Here it is." Natasha smirked. "Good. With this, The Widows can be the most powerful in the world. Tell me, little widow, do you know what the infinity stones are?" She cupped your cheek. "Yeah, they can be dangerous when used together." She nodded. "Well this stone here is more powerful than them. This can destroy every single universe if used wrong." You looked up at her. "What are we using it for exactly?" Natasha picked you up. "Oh little widow, we can do a lot with this little thing."