Forget about it - SJ

You are 9 years old. Your mum and dad work at the set for 'avengers'.

You were heading to the set of the avengers movie excited to tell your parents that you got 50/50 on your Math test. You were really bad at math so this was a big achievement.

As soon as you got there everyone was greeting you. You obviously greeted them back. You saw your parents with your 13 year old sister, Bella. You walked over with a smile. "Mum, dad! Guess wha-" They cut you off and your sister rolled her eyes at you. "Not now Y/N your sister is telling us something!" "Go somewhere else!" They turned back to Bella and your smile dropped. "Forget about it." You whispered and walked away to a quiet corner with tears silently streaming down your face.

About 10 minutes later you heard footsteps approach you. "Hey sweetheart!" You looked up and saw Scarlett. "Hi Scar." You whispered. She frowned at your tear stained face. "Honey what's wrong?" She bent down and hugged you. You just cried into her shoulder. "I heard what they said to you." She said gently and tucked some hair behind your ear. "Hmm?" She nodded. "How about you tell me what happened?" She grabbed your hand, pulling you up and walked over to her trailer. You both sat down and she pulled you into her and stroked your hair. "Tell me what happened today." She said. "I got 50/50 on my math test!" You say proudly. "That's amazing! Well done!" She kissed your forehead as she continued to stroke your hair. What she was doing was making you tired. You let out a yawn. "Go to sleep." She kissed your forehead once more and you drifted off.