🔴Sister - SJ

You are Scarletts sister and you are secretly dating Chris Hemsworth. She walks in on you two role playing.

Sorry if this is not completely what you want!

^REQUESTED^

You and Chris were in your sisters Scarletts house. You were in your room with Chris, making out and it was getting heated quickly. You started role playing. (He would play Thor king of Asgard and you would play a princess) "Come on my princess get on the bed." He whispered seductively in hour ear. "Yes my king." You husked and slowly crawled your way up the bed. He smirked and followed after you.

Meanwhile Scarlett quietly walked in the house, wanting to surprise you being early from work and have your girly chat. But she froze when she heard moaning. She tiptoed upstairs and headed to your room. The door was open a smidgen so she peaked. There you were getting fucked hard by Chris Hemsworth. "OMG!" She screeched. Chris quickly pulled out of you and ran to get a blanket as you pulled the duvet up. "SCAR?!" You shouted. She wasn't meant to be home yet. "Yes Y/N it's me. Your sister. Why the hell is Chris Hemsworth, my friend, fucking your?" She asked. "Emm he is- umm my boyfriend." Scarlett looked at you. Then at Chris then back to you. Then she just sighed. "Break her heart and I will break your face Hemsworth and now I'm gonna try wash that sight out of my eyes." You chuckled after she slammed the door. Chris came over to you and you both just cuddled up together.

I know I know, not very smutty. But my brain has taken in to much this week.