Prank wars - NR

^REQUESTED^

"Let me go Y/N!" Natasha, your girlfriend yells at you. As she was sleeping, she was a surprisingly deep sleeper, you wrapped her up in duct tape. "N-no. This is hilarious!" You were tearing up at how hard you were laughing. "When I get out of this, I'm gonna kill you!" She shouted as you walked out.

The next day, you were out getting food for the team, yes you were having Shwarma. And if you are wondering, Natasha did get out. Steve was passing by and helped her. Damn it Steve. Anyways... you walked through the door of the compound and greeted staff there. You got to the living quarters and was immediately splashed with water. Someone had snatched the food off of you before hand. You hear a ton of laughter, you look over and see the team. Clint, Tony, Bucky and Sam were all on the floor in a fit of laughter. Steve, Bruce and Thor were trying to cover theirs. Loki was smirking. Then there was Natasha looking proud of her work. You glared at your girlfriend and lunged at her. You tickled her and she burst out into a fit of giggles.

That was 3 nights ago. You AND Loki were planning a prank. You were gonna pretend to be dead. You did have a slight heart problem so that could possibly happen. But only if I don't take my medication. So here you are lying on the ground, Loki putting a spell so it it looks more real, if you were touched you would be cold, your eyes drained of colour and your skin really pale. Loki was watching through the cameras. After about a few minutes of waiting, you heard the front door open and close. "Hey ba- BABY?!" You felt her fall to your side and shake you. "Baby! Please don't leave me! Please! No no NO!" She sobbed. Okay maybe this was too far. As she continued crying you slowly got up and Loki erased the spell. "Nat I'm sorry..." her head shot up. "Y/N?" Oh no. She slapped you harshly across the face and bring you into a hug. "Do that ever again and will actually kill you." She growled and squeezed you tighter as if you would slip away. "Nat I'm sorry I'm so sorry." You whispered. "It's fine, I thought you were dead you bitch." She pulled back and glared. "Your sleeping on the couch." She got up and walked to the room. You just sat there frozen and jaw dropped. You heard laughs from behind you and you turned to see Loki. "Not funny." You grumbled.