🔴professor johansson - SJ

smut. smut. smut.

You woke up extremely late. You had already missed your class and about 10 minutes of English.

You run to the bathroom and brush your teeth and wash your face. You had put on a black skirt with a black knitted sweater on top with some doctor martins. You quickly do up some concealer and mascara and grab your stuff and ran to the english sector.

You burst through the door to see your teacher looking at you angrily with an eyebrow raised. "This is the 3rd time this week Y/L/N. See me after class." Her tone kind of darkened at the end. You rolled your eyes and walked to the back of the class. The teacher following. Once you sat down, she bent next to you and explained what you were doing. She had her hand placed on your thigh making you tense. "Sorry sweetheart." She whispered and took her hand of, but you secretly wanted it back. "Can you do that for me?" She asked softly. You nodded and she walked off as you stare blankly at the sheet. The words jumbling about made it hard. And the colourful posters on the wall distract you, not helping at all. Or the fact that you were next to the window so you like to stare of outside.

"Y/N, it's been 10 minutes. Can i see what you have done?" Miss Johansson asked. You sighed and pushed it to her showing no working at all. She sighed and glared at you. "Not good enough. Do. Your. Work." She said strictly before walking off.

You spent the rest of the lesson, doodling around the paper until the bell went. "Have a nice day everyone! Y/N stay!" You groaned as she caught you trying to sneak away. "Follow me."

She led you to her office where she locked her door making you confused. She sat at her desk and looked at you. "Your efforts aren't good enough Y/N. You're always late, you never do the work given." You look down. "And this." It was the sheet you had today, your drawing covered it. "This is disappointing. I want work Y/N, not doodles. It's English not Art." You nodded. "So, from now on, you will be having private lessons with me until I feel your caught up."

"We are going to start of with this. I'll give you 10 minutes." She pushed the piece of paper towards you and started doing her own paperwork.

10 minutes later, nothing. "Y/N." She sighed, looking at the sheet. "Guess we are going to have to try a different approach." She hummed to herself. "Come sit on my lap Y/n." Your eyes widened and you look at her in shock. "Come." You slowly walked over and sat on her lap. "I-I don't think this is appropriate-" "It's not. I'm just trying to help sweetheart." She mumbled. "Now can you read this for me." She pointed to the words on the sheet but you bit your lip. "I-I cant." The older woman furrowed her eyebrows. "Why's that?" She asked and took your lip from your teeth. "The words. They are moving." She made a look of realisation. "Does this help?" She had moved something over the words, it was green and there was a line on it to put under the line of words. "Yes! Thank you." You smile and start to read.

Whilst you read, her hand crept up making your breathe hitch. "M-miss-" "Wanna touch you so bad baby. You are driving me crazy, your so beautiful baby girl. Please let me fuck you." She practically begged, whimpering a little. You squeeze your thighs together. "Y-yes, please Miss Johansson touch me."The words tumbled out of your mouth. You couldn't help it. Miss Johansson was hot. Who wouldn't want to be touched by her. "Will you be a good girl for me sweetheart?" She husked in your ear, the palm of her hand came in contact with your clothed clit. "Mmm yeah. Please Miss Johansson. Fuck me!" You whimper as she pressed her palm down. "Call me Scarlett baby. Wanna hear you scream it. God 'm gonna love the sounds you make. The way you'll mewl for my touch, squirm under me, beg me to let you come." She whimpered into your ear before bringing her lips to your neck. "Ride me thigh, beautiful girl." She whispered. "Make a mess." She added.

You obligated and started to rock your hips on your teachers thigh. "Mmm." You whine. Scarlett watched your face twist into pleasure the faster you went. She flexed her thigh making you moan at the extra pleasure. "Come on baby, I know you can go faster than that. Want you to make a mess on my thigh, like the dirty little girl you are." She husked, grabbing your hips to help you move faster. "Ohh Scarlett." You moan. "My good pretty girl." She mumbled, making love bites on your neck. "F-fuck 'm gonna come!" You moan, coming closer to the edge. Scarlett leant close to your ear, "come." She whispered hotly. You came undone with a loud moan of her name.

"Look at the mess you made sweetheart." She chuckled darkly. "Get up and strip for me." She ordered. You quickly do so, going red as you stand naked in-front of her, though it doesn't last long as she is the same. "So so beautiful." She cooed, bringing you in for a passionate kiss. Your hands went round her neck as hers went round your waist and in your hair.

You both pulled away, panting heavily. "Your a good kisser." She smirked. Her hands traveled down your waist to your ass, giving it a squeeze making you moan a bit before squealing as she hoisted you up into her desk. "Look at that pretty pussy." She cooed, spreading your legs apart. "P-please." You whimper as she blew air into your exposed area. "Beg." She growled, hands tightening around your thighs, nails digging into your skin, drawing blood. "Please Scarlett, fuck me with your tongue, need your tongue so bad. Please, fuck me!" You whine, bucking your hips for any kind of pleasure. "My good girl." She chuckled lowly before licking a long stripe making you arch your back. "Pl-please no t-teasing." Scarlett smirked and pushed her tongue in, moaning at the taste. You moan loudly, grabbing onto her head, pushing her further in.

Her tongue was skilful, made you come soon after. "You taste so good baby girl." She husked, standing up. "Open wide." She smirked, grabbing your chin. You slowly open your mouth as she leans over you and spits in your mouth. "Taste yourself baby." You hum and pull her closer, kissing her neck. "Next time baby." She pulled back, making you pout. She smiled and kissed you before handing you your clothes. "Who's good girl are you?" She husked. "Yours Scarlett." She hums in delight, placing her forehead on yours. "Now go get some sleep and a drink of water and some food." She kissed your head and let you out.

"See you tomorrow sweetheart." She smirked. "Tomorrow." You nod, smiling.