Nats a little p.2 - NR

If you saw the book ideas I may have a few more hehe:

If the book was Requested - 🙌

The military wife - (Scarjos wife) 🙌

Natashas Pet (where she kidnaps you, after being all flirty but you ignore her. One day you were walking and was knocked out (in the dark). You woke up in a cage in a bland bedroom. She is between treating you like a cat and a human. You end up enjoying what she does to you and stuff)

Their stress reliever (Fury recruits one of his agents on a special mission. Be a stress reliever to the avengers. Which includes - OG 6 - you were just a little fuck toy for them until you all started to catch feelings for one another.)

It's been about a week since you have become Natashas mommy. It was really nice, she did have those little tantrums but they ended quickly. Today is the day you tell the team which Natasha is scared about.

She is scared that they will make fun off her. But you know they won't. They accepted Wanda as a little and Bucky.

Now you were carrying Nat on your hip as she hid her face in your neck. You had gathered the team in the lounge and they were curious. You have never called a meeting.

You walked in making Nat quietly whimper. "Shhh." You cooed. "Guys, we have something to tell you." You cleared your throat. "Wait, why are you carrying Nat?" Stark obviously had to say something. "Natasha.. is a little." Everyone's eyes widened. You looked at them hoping they would accept her. Steve was the first to come over. He was smiling. "Hey Nat, it's uncle Steve." A wide smile was displayed on your face. They accepted her. Nats head slowly turned around to look at everyone. They all smiled at her. Natasha then made grabby hands towards Steve. "Uncle Stee." You cooed at the sight.

Over the past month, Natasha has lived spending time with everyone and getting cuddles from her mommy. She especially loved when she got to play with Bucky and Wanda. They were also happy to have someone else to play with.

It came to a surprise that Thor was a little too. So he joined the little munchkin squad.