ADHD - SJ

SORRY IF I GET STUFF WRONG CAUSE IM DUMB AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING!
ALSO LOOKED STUFF UP TO HELP ME
^REQUESTED^

I'm sitting on the couch while watching a movie but I'm playing with the fidget toy my girlfriend got me. Yep Scarletts my girlfriend. I also have ADHD. I have medicine for it (I searched it up, said something about medicine) and I got to therapy. I don't like therapy though. I'm constantly fidgeting with things and I always want Scarletts attention. I also do stuff without thinking first.

So I'm watching Disney movies as they are my favourite and Scarletts on her phone next to me. "Scar." I said. I want some attention. No reply. "Scar?" I asked a bit louder but I still got nothing. "Scarrrrr!" I whined as I jump up and down on my seat. "Yes hun?" She asked putting her phone down. She knew when I got like this i need attention. "I want cuddles baby." I crawled over to her. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me. "Then I will give you cuddles." She kissed my cheek. I snuggled up to her but I realised I forgot my fidget toy but I were in her warm embrace and didn't want to leave. I saw a thread hanging from her shirt and decided to play with it.

I kept pulling it and playing with it until Scar noticed. "Hey what are you doing?" She took the thread out my hands and ripped it of her shirt. "I thought I bought you a fidget toy for a reason babe." She stroked my hair. "It's over there though and I don't want to move." She stopped stroking my hair and I whined at the loss of attention. "I'm just getting the fidget toy babe." She handed it to me and went back to playing with my hair. "Hey you wanna go out?" She asked me. I nodded. She got up and i got up with her.

We both got ready and she grabbed my hand. "Got the toy?" She asked me and I nodded. "Okay let's go." She pulled me to a cafe across the street. "What do you want babe?" She asked me. "Soup and water." She nodded. Now we were both sitting eating and the trash was across the room so you rolled up your napkin and was away to Chuck it but Scar pushed your hand down. "No, walk over and put it in hun." She said sternly. You whined but nodded. You walked over and put it away and walked back. You saw a packet of ketchup and was away to put it in your pocket but yet again Scarlett stopped you. "Don't do that either." She said.

You played with the toy as you wait for her to be done. "Scar you done?" You asked quietly wanting to get back home for more cuddled. "Yep just away to pay." You beamed and pulled her out the chair but she stayed. You looked at her confused. "I have got to pay babe." You sighed nodded and bounced on the balls of your feet.

Finally she payed and she grabbed your hand and walked back home. "You have your therapist tomorrow babe." She cradled you to her chest and you loving the attention. You hummed and reached up to play with her hair. She smiled and let you. "I love you." She husked pecking your lips. " I love you too Scar." She smile and pulled you closer to her while you continued to play with her hair.