What the..? - NR

I wrote a script for shifting to the mcu. I was going to do it in a couple nights as it wasn't finished. I wrote that I was short. I love being short. Brown hair with blonde at the front, crystal blue eyes and clear skin. I also wrote that Tony was my dad and Pepper was my mom. Of course Natasha Romanoff was gonna be my girlfriend. Peter also my brother and Morgan my sister. I started to get a bit tired and got changed to short shorts and a crop top. This covers really nothing. But no one is gonna see. I walk over to my bed switch of the lamp and go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up and brush my hair. I also change into some sweats and a jumper. I walk to the kitchen and get some cookies and water. "Hey sweetie!" Your dad greeted you. It didn't sound like your dad but you assumed it was because you weren't awake properly yet. You didn't look up but you said hello back. You walked back to your room and started on your school work.

You were working for a few hours when someone walked in. "Hey mom." Still not looking up. "Hey sweetheart me and your father are going out so bye." She kissed your forehead and left. She didn't sound like mom either but dismissed it as you were still tired.

Another hour later someone else came in. "Hey baby." You froze. She sounded familiar. You slowly looked up and saw Natasha Romanoff. "I uh your real." She looked at you with amusement and laughed. She walked over to you and lifted you up in her arms. "Let's go to Bruce you feel a bit hotter than usual." You were still in shock but nodded. You shifted. Without meaning to. "Oh hey Nat hey Y/N!" Bruce greeted. I waved still in shock. Natasha set you down on her lap. "Bruce I don't think she is feeling okay. Please check her out." Be nodded. He took a look at you. "Okay I will have to give you this needle and this medicine I'm sure this will help." You looked up at him with fear. "Bruce why did you say that you know she hates needles and Medicine." Natasha hissed. His eyes widened. "I'm sorry but uh you still have to Y/N." You shook your head and tried to get out Nats grip. God she is strong. "No baby shhhh it's only gonna hurt for a second and if you do it I will give you all the cuddles and kisses you want." You stopped and nodded. Tears were making their way down your face. Nat held you right while Bruce inserted the needle. You cried out. You hated it. "Sh sh sh sh shhhh" Nat whispered in your ear, stroking your hair. "There all done." He announced handing a bag of what could be your medicine to Natasha. "Okay let's go." She set you on the ground and took your hand. She led you to her room and sat you on the bed. "Cuddles?" You asked while pouting. "Not yet you need to take this." While shoving a full spoon of your medicine in your mouth. You swallowed and made a face of disgust. "Sorry baby but you have to take it." She said while sliding in next to you and pulling you into her chest. "Sleep my love I'm here." She peppered kisses all over your face. You giggled and fell asleep.

You woke up but wasn't in Natashas room. She must of taken you back. You walked out to see your real mom and dad. Your already back. Then I realised I didn't finish the script and went back to finish it.