You're perfect - NR

surprisssseeee! i'm backkkk

plus size reader!

You were walking to meet your girlfriend if 6 months, Natasha. You were hesitant but decided on a long flowy dress. It was actually 6 months today she asked you to be her girl. So you were going on a fancy special.

"Hey Nat!" You happily hug the petite woman. "hey baby." she purred and kissed you. "You look amazing!" You smile widely. "You look amazing to Nat." You admire her, she is wearing a suit from prada.

"shall we head in darling?" She asked, holding her arm out. "Of course." You smile wide and take her arm.

god, you were so lucky.

"Table for 2." The waitress nodded and not so subtly looked you up and down. You furrow your brows but ignore it.

"Table for 2 for you, here are your menus. I will be back in a few minutes to take your order."

Natasha pulled out your chair and you thanked her. she's such a gentlewoman. "So..." She started and looked around. "Fancy." you stated making her giggle. "yep. i'll be right back, i'm going to the restroom." She said and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

the waitress came back a few minutes later. "So what do you want? I recommend the salad. Cause you surely don't need any more fat on you." She spat. "I mean, how can that flawless woman go out with such a... a pig." Your eyes began to sting with tears, before you could taste the saltiness of them on your mouth.

"HEY!" Natasha shouted from right behind the girl. She was there the whole time. "Who the fuck are you to say that to my girl? Never talk to her that way or ANYONE in fact. Body shaming is not okay. Come near her again and i'll fucking murder you." She growled before grabbing your hand and pulling you out the restaurant.

"It's okay baby, shhh. Your okay darling. As long as i'm here, no can hurt you. You're perfect baby girl." She cooed whilst bringing you into her arms.

"Shhhh."

soon enough, she pulled away and smiled gently at you. "I love you." You giggle. "I love you too Nat." You both put your heads together, taking in each other. "Let's go to mine and eat all the junk food we want and watch some sappy romantics?" She smiled widely. "of course." you smile.

You had the best girlfriend in the whole world.