🔴horny - SJ

Reader has a 12 inch dick

You and the rest of the cast were at a meet. There was a lot of people there. "You ready?" I asked my best friend, Scarlett and she nodded.

You noticed that Scarlett started getting fidgety in her chair, and kept squeezing her legs when she looked at you. You smirked on the inside. If she was horny then you will gladly fuck her. She didn't know you had a dick. A big one at that.

Once it was over, you dragged her to a private area and pushed her against the wall, hands above her head making her gasp. "I saw you looking at me sweetheart." You purred and she whined. "Please fuck me." She moaned as your knee made its way to her core. "Go on baby." You coaxed and she started rolling her hips, getting off on your knee. When you noticed her slick going onto your knee too easily. "Did you not wear panties?" You smirked and she shyly shook her head. "Aww keep going." This time she went as fast as she could and you captured her lips in yours. "F-fuck." She whispered. "Y/N c-can I come?" You pulled away from her mouth and nodded. She released on your knee and she sighed at the feeling. "Such a good girl. Now, eat up." You pushed her head down towards your knee and she instantly licked up her come. "I have a surprise." You husked into her ear and took her hand towards your area making her blush. "So big." She gasped. "Fuck me please Y/N, please fuck me." She begged.

You locked the door to a room with shelves and a table with one guitar case in it. You both stripped out your clothes and your cock slapped up against your stomach. You heard her whimper and look over to see her on the table, legs spread wide open for you. Her pussy was soaking, juices still pouring out of her hole. You walked over and kissed her. Then you pulled back and looked down at it properly. Such a tiny hole. "Baby, I think I might break you." You chuckle and bent down to blow on her pussy. She gasped at the feeling. "Gonna fuck your little pretty pussy so good." You mumble and licked a strip of slick. You look up at her and smirked. "You call me mommy from now on." She nodded. "Words." You demanded. "Yes m-'mommy." You hummed and shoved your tongue in making her realise a loud moan. "Ooo mommy feels so good uhhh." Your tongue work was brilliant. Thrusting in and out, tasting her. "Come baby." You say as you felt her walls tighten. She did just that. She looked down at you and you gestured towards your tongue that was sticking down to your chin, getting the gesture she went a bit more forward and grinded on your tongue. "Uhh Uhh." Breathy moans came from through lips as she got closer and closer to euphoria again.

"Alright babygirl you ready?" You ask as she nodded. She was bent over the table, one leg draped over the corner for better access to her heat, arms behind her back and her face pushed against the table. You spit on your dick and pushed your length through her.

"UHHHH UHHH UHHH." Her moans bounced through the room as you went at a faster pace. (Btw we have put protection on.) "come on baby scream for me." "FASTER!" You grunted and jack hammered into her. "UH UH UH UH. UHHHH." She screamed and I felt her warm juices spill from her. We kind of got a scare when the guitar case fell over. You took your dick out and spit on it once again before ramming it back in. To steady yourself, you put your hand so it was holding down her head and making sure her hands keep still. "UHH MOMMY FEEL SO GOOD!" She screamed. You soon released into the condom and pulled out of her. You bent down to inspect her area and it was red and puffy. Used. Juices spilling from her hole.

You carried her around after you helped her get dressed and of course yourself get dressed, since she couldn't walk. Then we were met with the marvel cast, shocked and some fans smirking. One came running around the corner and screamed. "I JUST WITNESSED SCARLETT JOHANSSON GETTING FUCKED ROUGH AND GOOD BY Y/N Y/L/N! I may or may not have recorded it..." but no one heard the last part.

A couple weeks later, (only fans knew) that the video the fan took was leaked.

GOD HELP WHAT DID I WRITE