'come sit on my lap' - SJ

tempted to do this in my 'i'm here' book... well the first little bit, that's it.

 well the first little bit, that's it

this outfit for scar

Scarlett, your girlfriend of 6 months, took you with her to the endgame premiere (i forgot where this outfit is from). You weren't really a dressy person, so you wore some beige cargos and a white shirt along with white airforces and a beige knitted cardigan. Scarlett wore a black suit which you were currently drooling over.

"Come on darling." She husked, wrapping her arm around your waist and walked with you to get some photos. "You okay baby?" She asked concerned. "You look a little pale." She put her hand to your head. "Your a little hot. I think it's time to go home." She grabbed your hand but you stayed put. "I feel fine, just nervous. Promise." You smile. She sighed but nodded. "Okay what ever you say darling." She pecked your lips, bringing you back into her side. "Just tell me if you feel sick." You nodded and kissed her cheek.

The paps cameras flashed in your eyes, making your head hurt a little bit you continued smiling. You'll just have to get used to it.

You were now stood at the sidelines as Scarlett was getting interviewed. You bit your lip anxiously, as people stared over at you. Your head begun to pound, it felt like people were throwing rocks at your head. Scarlett looked over, seeing you and smiled. You heard her excuse herself.

"Hey baby." She husked, kissing you. You hum, your headache going away. Scarlett just puts you at ease. "Wanna go grab our seats?" You nod and grab her hand.

The table was full except one seat, where Scarlett sat. "I'll go sit over there." You inform your girlfriend, pointing towards the table nearest. "Don't be silly. Come sit on my lap honey." She opened her arms. You blushed as people smirked your way. Slowly, you sat on her lap and she instantly wrapped you in her arms. "Good girl." She purred in your ear. Your face flushed red making her chuckle.

"Here Y/N!" Jeremy called and chucked you a pack of tissues. "What?" He chuckled and pointed to the movie starting. You heard Scarlett sigh.

Throughout the movie, Scarlett kissed your cheek and head. As she did, your face was probably red so you hid your face in her neck.

The movie soon finished, and you were thankful Jeremy chucked you those tissues, you used the whole lot. "Baby, you have to calm down or you will be sick." Scarlett kept muttering.

She had led you to a bathroom and into a stall. "No no no." Scarlett was worried, she knew you'd be upset about her characters death, but not this upset. "Darling, follow my breathing."

Once your breathing was controlled, you kept muttering, 'she's gone.' and 'i cant' It hurt Scarlett to see you like this. But she'll have to get you home.

You were home, in your shorts and hoodie along with Scarlett. You cuddled into her side as she was scrolling through movies. "Wanna watch... scooby doo?" (best thing ever) You nod as she puts it on. You look up at her. "Play with my hair?" She smiled and took some of your hair to play with. (the only way i like my hair being played with is if someone took a little bit and you could feel the light pull but it feels nice, you know?)

When the show finished, you plopped yourself onto her lap making her chuckle. "What's the matter?" She asked softly. "Nothing." You mutter, leaning down and snuggled into her front. She laughed and ruffled your hair a bit before taking her hand away. You pouted and found her hand and placed it right back on your hair. "Your like a cat you know? Maybe I should start calling you kitten." Your face burned red and your thighs clenched together, well tried to. "oh, you like that don't you kitten?" She husked, bringing her hand down to your chin to lift it up. "No. Sleep." You ordered and glared at her. She raised a brow and made a slight grip on your thigh making your breathe hitch. "Tell me what to do again and see what happens." You gulped. "yes ma'am." You mutter and lay back on her chest. "She smiled and kissed your head.