Kid for a week - NR

Loki was practising magic and accidentally hit you with a spell making you turn into a 4 year old. You cling to Natasha all week

^REQUESTED^

You were walking about the compound bored out of your mind. You heard muttering from another room and decided to go check it out. You saw Loki practising magic. "Hey Loki!" You greeted. You must of scared him as he blasted you with magic and suddenly everything was bigger and new to you. "Oh my Odin." He looked at you wide eyed. "JARVIS call the avengers into this room." He said to the ceiling. "Of course mr Loki."

Everyone was told to come down to where Loki was and was extremely confused. "So what do you want?" Tony asked. Loki looked guilty and stepped to the side so they can se younger you. They widened there eyes. "Is that?" "Is it?" "Y/N?" Everyone asked. He nodded. "It was a mistake she scared me when I was practising." You looked around and saw Natasha. You ran over to her. She looked down at you that was now making grabby hands. "Nat I think she wants you to pick her up." Clint whispered to her. Nat looked at him then back down to you. You were now whining bouncing up and down. "Okay okay." She picked you up and you cuddled into her chest. "Okay I think Nat should take care of her." Tony said to which everyone nodded. "What?" She deadpanned. "Well she likes you clearly. So you are taking caring of her." Tony said as he walked out, everyone following him. "Oh no." Nat didn't know how to take care of a child. But it is you. She looked down at you and you looked up at her. "Nat!" You shouted happily. "Yes that's my name." She smiled at you as you played with her short curls.

Monday

Nat was carrying you around on her hip as you played with a doll she found. She ended up buying stuff for you as she didn't know how long you were gonna last as a child. So basically that's what she did all day. Carry you around on her hip, played with you, fed you and watched a movie with you. She tucked you in bed and gave you a kiss to your forehead.

Tuesday

Everyone was on the lounge today as they decided to have a movie day. They watched Disney as you were still a child. You were cuddled up next to Natasha but ended up on her lap. "Natty" you whispered. She never heard you. You poked her. "Natty!" You say louder. "Yes sweetie?" She tucked hair behind your ear. "Toilet." You say. She picked you up and got you to the toilet just on time. She stood outside the door waiting. You just reached the handle of the door and opened it. "Better honey?" She lifted you back up. You nodded. It was about another 2 movies later Natasha felt you getting heavier. "Go to sleep baby." She whispered. You tucked your head in her chest and fell asleep.

Wednesday

Basically the same as Monday.

Thursday

Natasha and Clint took you to the park. You played with other kids. You played football, catch, duck duck goose (I almost put fuck fuck goose bahah) and tig and tag. Running around you tripped and scraped your knees. You cried and Natasha rushed to you. "Hey hey shh it's okay. Poor baby." She cooed and bounced you on her hip. She took you to Bruce at the tower and he looked at your knees. "There all good." He said as he put some Peppa Pig plasters on. (Good old Peppa Pig) You giggled and looked at Nat. She smiled at you. She lifted you up and placed kisses all over your face.

Friday

It was night time and you were cuddled up with Natasha as she read you a book. She looked at you and smiled gently. You fell asleep. Now she absolutely love baby you. But she couldn't wait for you to turn back. She wanted to tell you how she felt. She was in love with you. She can't stop thinking about you. Ever since you joined the avengers, she wanted to just kiss you and claim you as hers.

The next morning you woke up. You felt like you missed a whole week of your life. You looked over to see Nat next to you. What? You shook her awake and she opened her eyes expecting baby you. But when she saw you she smiled widely and hugged you. "Nat what happened?" She sighed and told you and then told you how she felt about you. "I feel the same. I've liked you for a while now actually. I mean ever-" you were cut of by her pressing her plump lips against your. They were soft. You kissed back. You only pulled back for air. "That was nice."