Crying - NR

^REQUESTED^
You were on your period. Isn't that fun? No, it is not. The boys get scared, Wanda stays away. Want to know why? It's because of Nat, your girlfriend. The boys get scared because you will cry at anything, they are scared because Natasha will beat their asses if they made you cry. And Wanda, well, you get really horny on your period too. Once, you sat in her lap and started to grind on her and Natasha had to carry you to your room while you whine at the loss of the friction. And you guessed it, Wanda got her ass beat.

You walk into the living room, in sweat pants and Nat's hoodie, and a hot water bottle with chocolate in hand. The boys all turn to you wide eyed and you tear up. "Stop looking at me." You whined. They snapped their heads back to watch the movie and Wanda left the room making you cry. Bruce, Steve, Tony and Bucky just stare at you, Sam, Vision, Rhodey and Loki left the room and Clint and Thor just sat there like nothing is happening. They didn't want to be involved. Natasha, who had just came back from shopping, heard the commotion in the lounge and sprinted there. "What happened baby?" She asked gently, tugging your wrist to get you to go to your room but you stayed put. "I wanna stay here" You whined. "Okay okay, boys leave." She ordered them, to which they gladly scurried of to wherever was not near Natasha and you.

Natasha pulled you over to the couch, onto her lap, cradling you. "shhh baby, tell me what's wrong." She whispered, placing gentle kisses along the side of your face. "T-the boys k-kept on looking a-at m-me, and W-wanda l-left the r-room when I-I came I-in." You stuttered. "Awww baby, don't cry, hey look at me. How about I order some McDonald's and we can watch movies in the fort you wanted to build." You squealed and nodded frantically, tears long gone. Natasha chuckled and scooped you up, carrying you to your room where the fort is.