🔴Found you- SJ

Let's just say your thirsty for the marvel cast and you have an Instagram acc and they all find it and eventually you accidentally post a pic of you and you just so happen to be in the same cafe as them.

Posted by @marvelthirst3000

@marvelthirst3000: She can run me over with a car and I would still say thank you

@marvelthirst3000: She can run me over with a car and I would still say thank you. 😌✋

Comments : 30,675

@username: Ikr

@user67: bahahah someone is thirsty...

@usernamegy: @scarlettjohansson
> @marvelthirst3000: NOOO!!!

@user7: @scarlettjohansson

@iser637834: @scarlettjohansson

@marvelthirst3000: wtf stoppp!!!

@sebastianstan: take a look at this Scar! @scarlettjohansson
> @marvelthirst3000: OMG IS SEBASTIAN STAN! IM FREAKING OUTHSJDRH! SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!
> @sebastianstan: Wait please don't die on me!

@scarlettjohansson: well...... what's this we have here??
> @marvelthirst3000: OMFGG NOOOO WHYYY!!! NOT TO BE RUDE BUT PLEASE LEAVEEE HEISHHS!!
> @scarlettjohansson: No I find this quite Interesting actually!

@marvelthirst3000: I will be passing away for personal reasons...
> @anthonymackie: Great now you have killed her @sebastianstan @scarlettjohansson.

@anothonymackie has followed you!
@scarlettjohansson has followed you!
@sebastianstan has followed you!
@elizabetholsen has followed you!
@robertdowneyjunior has followed you!
@chrisevans has now followed you!
@chrishemsworth has followed you!
@markruffalo has followed you!
You have been added to the "AveNgeRs" Groupchat!

      AveNgeRs

You know who I am:
Welcome...

Y/N
Y/N

Mama Spider
Hey Y/N 😏
Just wanted to say I loved your post. How old are you??

Y/N
I umm I'm 30

Mama Spider
Private text me ASAP!

Y/N
Ummm okay..

Mama Spider has went offline.
Y/N has went offline.

Renner
Wth just happened?

IN REAL LIFE..

You were at your local cafe texting Scarlett Freaking Johansson. How weird. You post one picture and now your having a full blown conversation with her. You sent her a picture for her to see what you look like. Then you felt someone slide in the chair in front of you. "Hey Y/N what a coincidence right?" You looked up and gawked at the sight in front of you. "I- omg" She giggled. "Now how about we go somewhere more... private?"

She didn't wait for an answer and grabbed your arm and dragged you to the disabled toilets and locked the door. "Now let's get started shall we?" You looked at her confused. "I mean let's get to know eachother better" she took a step towards you. You took a step back and your back timer the wall. She smirked and stalked towards you. She had both hands eaither side fo your head. You just stared into her eyes that were filled with lust. She looked you up and down and hit her lip. "Quite a revealing outfit don't you think princess?" You moaned. Wait. Did you just moan at a pet name? Omg. You blushed a deep crimson. She chuckled.

You kept looking at your eyes and you didn't even know that she had your clothes off. You looked down and tried to cover yourself. You were stark naked in a bathroom at a cafe. She glared at you and took your arms away and pinned them above your head. "No princess, don't cover up, your beautiful." She lowered her face to your breast, she took one of your erect nipples in her mouth and with her free hand played with the other. You moaned. Someone just had to interrupt your moment and knocked on the door. "Cmon Scar I need to take you home because I gotta get to my wife!" That sounded like Anthony Mackie. She rolled her eyes and helped you get your clothes on. "Hold on Mackie," she paused and turned to you. "Your coming with me." She demanded. You nodded a bit dazed. She silently laughed. Scar grabbed your hand and left the bathroom.

Once you got to Scars house she pulled you to her room. "Now that we won't be interrupted let's finish this shall we?" She asked as she already had you naked again. She walked you back to the bed and pushed you on it. Her hands roamed around your body and you whimpered wanting more. "You want more princess? Well I'm gonna give you more" she seductively said. Without warning her fingers were inside you and she eventually found your g-spot. You  legs were shaking and you were a moaning mess. Once she made you come like 3 times she switched to her tongue. She moaned sending vibrations up you. She slowly took her tongue out of you and crawled up to you. You realised she was still fully dressed.

"You taste so good princess." She kissed you roughly making you taste yourself. You moaned into the kiss making her smirk at the opportunity to push her tongue into her mouth. She pulled away and you whined. She laughed. She started to undress herself and your mouth watered at her body. It kind of made you self concious."like what you see?" She asked seductively. You nodded and were embarrassingly wet. You closed your legs but were immediately roped open. "Don't hide that pretty pussy from me." She said. She started eating you out again. You tried to reach down to grab her hair whilst your hips bucked up closer to her. They didn't move. You looked up to see you were tied to the headboard. When did she do that?

You pouted when she pulled away. "Awhhh you can't touch me yet kitten I'm not done with you. Now, you are gonna make me come with your tongue got it?" She didn't wait for you to answer and positioned herself on your face. You ate her out like it was your last meal until she screamed your name. She got down and looked at you with a grin. You blushed and looked down. You were starting to fell tired aswell. She lifted two fingers to your chin to lift up your head. She noticed your tired eyes and cleaned you up and she pecked your lips. "Sleep now princess." She said while bringing you into her side. You had your face in her shoulder.

When you woke up she was staring at you. You both were still naked. You blushed a deep crimson and stuck your face back in her shoulder. She laughed and got up with you in her arms. You squealed and wrapped your legs around her waist and arms around her neck. "Awhhh look at my little koala" she cooed and pecked your forehead a few times. "Your koala?" She nodded. "I mean you are mine now as I have marked you." She stated. You blushed and giggled. Scarlett Johansson was your girlfriend.