Emotional - SJ

Someone requested fluff so here it is..

You were on your period which means, crying. A lot. No seriously. You would cry if you weren't comfy, put on the wrong clothes and if you had to get up to the bathroom. Yep. You were an emotional one. You didn't think a human being could cry that much, but you did. And only Scarlett could calm you down.

Some of the cast was at yours and Scarletts house. You were watching a movie while leaning on your best friend, Sebastian. Hemsworth got up. "Anyone want food or drinks?" Lizzie wanted water and Evans wanted tea. "Can I get popcorn and water?" He nodded and went into the kitchen. He came back. "Water for Liz, tea for Evans and for you precious is your popcorn and water." Everyone knew you were on it so they would always compliment you as you would always say your fat. You started to tear up. "Oh no." You heard Lizzie whisper.

"T-this isn't the right popcorn and I wanted a water bottle not tap water!" You sobbed. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." They heard the front door close and Hemsworth gulped, thinking he was in trouble. "Hey every- baby what wrong?" She rushed over to you and pulled you up. "I-I wanted a water bottle and sweet popcorn but he got me the wrong things!" You pointed to Hemsworth. She pulled you to the kitchen.

She lifted you up and put you in the counter. "Now baby don't cry I'm gonna get you what you want okay?" She rubbed your legs. You sniffled and nodded. She put sweet popcorn in a bowl and put water in a bottle. "Be right back baby." She came back and helped you off the counter. She carried your things to the living area and noticed everyone left. She set the things down and patted her lap. "Come her honey let's watch a movie." You cuddled up on her lap and she kissed your forehead. "Can we watch a Disney film Scar?" You looked up at her. "Yeah of course we can." She pecked your nose making you scrunch it up.

You shared the popcorn and you were getting tired. "Scar I wanna go to bed." You teared up again. You don't even know why. "Shh honey I will bring you to bed." She kissed your head and carried you to your room. She set you on the bed and helped you get into pyjamas. You snuggled up to her immediately and making her chuckle. "I love you Scar." You kissed her neck. "I love you too baby." She kissed your head and you both fell asleep.