Pregnant - SJ

^REQUESTED^

You were 7 months pregnant, and Scarlett had to be near you all the time. She got a bit over protective. You didn't mind, you thought it was adorable. How she would shout at people for even accidentally touching you, or if you would stand up without permission she would glare at you. Yep, you had to ask to stand up.

You and Scarlett were at the studio as she needed to film something for the avengers movie. "Hey guys!" Chris E greeted us. He was away to hug me but saw Scarletts face and decided against it. He laughed nervously and ran off. "Scar, you scared him." She shrugged and put an arm around your waist. "I don't care." You both started walking and she got called to shoot a scene. "Hemsworth!" She called him over. "Yes Scarlett?" He asked. "Stay with her." Then walked off. You both looked at each other and shrugged. Chris H was your best friend. So you were fine. You sat down on a chair and him beside you and you both started talking. "Yeah she told me I had to sit down when she was shooting a scene." He laughed. "Well she is over protective of you right now." As he motioned the baby bump. "And also before actually." He added. "I remember the time, way before you were pregnant, she wouldn't let anyone near you." You laughed. "Let's go for a walk." You suggested, he nodded.

As you were walking, Scarlett came up next to you. "I told you to sit down didn't I?" She glared at you making you gulp. "I'm sorry Scar. But I really needed to stretch." She nodded. "Next time ask." You nodded. "You can go now Hemsworth." She told the man. He nodded and hugged me. Big mistake. He must of noticed his mistake to as you both slowly turned to Scarlett. You even noticed everyone else turn around and looked wide eyed. "Uh oh." You heard both of the Russo Brothers whisper. "HEMSWORTH TAKE YOUR HANDS OF OFF MY GIRL!" She yelled at him. He fearfully took a step back and Scar took your hand and dragged you away. As you walked away all you heard was "nice going Chris." "Well done Hemsworth." "Good going."

Scarlett took you to the seating area and sat down next to you. Then it was silent. "Scar.." She silenced you with a kiss. It turned into a heated make out session. "Mine." She growled and pulled away. "Yes Scar all yours." You stuttered a bit and she pulled you into a side hug. "Yes you are."