Soulmates p.3 - NR

You woke up one morning knowing you have gotten your period. That time is always the worst for you. Your skin gets enraged and your always upset from something you don't even know about. You wish you could just like skip that time of the month. You look over at the bed to see Natasha missing. You frowned and started to tear up. Yes. This emotional. You got up really slowly and eventually got to the bathroom. You looked under the sink to find no pads or tampons. You cried. You didn't know why, you could just call Wanda for help. (If you don't know Natasha can't have periods because of what happened at the red room) You sat on the toilet and sobbed. You don't know why you were still crying.

You felt itchy and you tried your best to ignore it. Eventually you couldn't take it anymore and started to scratch roughly at your skin. It felt good. You just wanted to sit there and scratch all day. That was until you felt a pair of hands take yours and tightly held them in place in front of you. You whined and looked up. Natasha. Of course. "What did we say about scratching baby?" She asked. "Don't do it" You said while pouting then added "But I just can't help it Nat!" She sighed and gave you a bag of supplies for you. "I know baby but you have to try we are trying to get it under control again remember?" You nodded and she left the bathroom to wait for you.

You got cleaned up and walked out the bathroom. "I wanna stay in bed" you grumbled while crawling in a ball on your bed. She laughed. "And that's exactly what we are gonna do my little koala." She kissed your forehead. "Netflix?" You nodded. "Okay you pick something and I will go get snacks." She got up. "No! Stay with me!" You whined. "Baby do you want snacks?" You nodded. "Then I'm gonna have to get them aren't I?" You nodded. "Can I come?" She nodded and reached out and lifted you up. "Don't have to ask hun" You giggled. Once you got there she set you down but you just clung on to her. She laughed. She prepared your snacks and drinks and started to walk. You pouted but walked anyway. You got back to the bedroom and she sat in the bed and out the stuff down. "Cmon baby sit." You nodded and sat on her lap. She chuckled. "You have to be difficult don't you?" She tickled you. You laughed and stopped when a shooting pain came from your stomach. You whimpered. "Shhh baby, pick a movie" she handed you the remote. She was trying to distract you from the pain.

"Let's watch (your fave movie)!" She laughed and nodded. "Did you do your cream yet baby?" You didn't but nodded anyway. "Oh yeah so how come the creams haven't moved then?" She asked you. You looked down. "Can you do it for me?" You asked shyly. "Of course" she put you on the bed and got out some cream. "Clothes of" she demanded. You looked at the cream she had and shook your head. "That one stings badly" She looked at you sternly. "Clothes." You quickly took of your clothes. "Ready?" You nodded. As soon as the cream got rubbed in on your leg and cried. "Shhh baby I'm almost done see?" You looked down to see she had already finished. You were shocked at how quickly she did it and she laughed. "Ok you can put your clothes back on now." You did but couldn't stay still. When it sting you tend to move about a lot. "Baby stay still. It will go away soon" "but I want it to go away nowwww!" You whined. You were acting like a child at this point. She gave you a look but you didn't stop.

She got annoyed and put you in her lap in a position that you won't be able to move. "Nat no it hurts!" You begged. "I know but trust me it will go away in a minute okay? Now watch the movie" she said gently. You started to watch the movie and noticed it didn't hurt anymore. You beamed up at Nat to which she smiled back and pecked your nose. "See I was right wasn't I?" You nodded. You had the best soulmate ever and one day you were gonna marry her. But that's exactly what Natasha had in mind and she was planning on asking you the next night...