🔴Breaking furniture p.2 -NR

Some people want a part 2 where Nat misbehaves and fuck her in front of everyone... Reader GP

You were all at a Stark party having fun, getting drunk and just having a good time.

Natasha was drunk. So we're you, but she was drunk drunk. "NATASHA ROMANOFF COME HERE!" Tony Stark slurred. She stumbled over a sat on his lap and I was getting annoyed. "Yes stank?" She put her hand through his hair. "D-do you want more drink?" She nodded and started rocking her hips against his legs. "Whoa there Nat." Steve muttered as her dress rose up. "Natasha get your ass over here." You demanded and she stumbled over. "Yes darling?"

You growled as Brice drooled over her ass and pulled her over your lap. "How many princess?" She whimpered. "As much as you say daddy." She muttered. You smirked and ripped of her whole dress. (It's just the OG 6, Wanda and Maria.) You did about 10 spanks and some tears escaped her eyes. You then dragged your finger over her ruined panties. "Princess your so wet." You purred. "Mmm daddy please." She gasped as cool air hit her heat as you ripped her panties off. You told her to stand up as you got your clothes of, revealing your hard dick. You sat back down and she instantly straddled you. "Go on princess." You cooed and she slowly went down on you. "So good daddy." She moaned as you started thrusting up.

The team had their mouthes wide open, what were they witnessing?

"AHHH AHH DADDY FUCK!" She screamed and released but you kept going. You flipped her on her back and starts going slow at first. "OOO DADDY RIGHT THERE! FUCK!" Natasha was in euphoria.

You have given Nat about 5 orgasms until you stopped. Team were still there. You pulled her into your lap and faced her forward. "Spread them." She did as told. "See this guys, her pussy is mine." You stuck 2 fingers up her again and she moaned. "All yours daddy." She breathed out. You took your fingers back out and she laid her head on your shoulder. "Tired my love?" She nodded. "Ok Night guys." You picked her up and walked out the room.

"Woah." Tony breathed out. Wanda and Maria laughed and looked at the boys who all had boners.