Untitled - NR

So you are 13 or 14 years old and it's about midnight here. (Your parents are abusive as well)
WARNING - TORTURE, RAPE, ABUSE

YOUR POV
The wind is blowing through your hair as you stand at the edge of the bridge. You had enough. Of life. The words always got to you although you never showed it as to not be weak. The threats they gave you hurt even worse. The scars on your arms show it. The bloodies knuckles show it. You were just done with it. You wanted to end it. So here you are at the edge of the bridge smoking and drinking.

"That's not good for you you know" you rolled your eyes at the woman who was stood behind you. "I don't care." You say bluntly. She sat beside you. You studied her. She had short wine red hair, she was pretty, emerald green eyes and a black leather jacket. She turned to you. Luckily it was dark out so she couldn't see your bruised and bloodies face. "You could die from that." She stated with a smirk. "I. Don't. Care." Her smirk turned into a frown. "Look I don't need you fucking pity party just leave me alone." You snapped. She rolled her eyes but they widened as they saw my face. Wait ho- shit. She grabbed my chine lightly but she still had a pretty strong grip. "Woah there what happened to your face?" She asked with worry filling her eyes. You scoff and rip her hand away. "Nothing that matters to you." You walked off. She followed you and grabbed your wrist. "What now?" You asked her. "I'm walking you home." She answered. You sighed and kept walking.

You finally got there and she took time to study the house. "Hmm okay here is my number of you need anything." She passed you a piece of paper. You nodded and she walked away. You unlocked the door and went inside and was immediately dragged by the hair down to the basement. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?" Your dad screamed. "I'm sorry." You sobbed. He chucked you on the floor and punched you and kicked you hard that you passed out. You woke up chained to the wall. Then you saw your mom with a whip. "No plea- NOO OWWW STOP!" You screamed. She kept going and by now your skin felt like it was on fire. "Your staying in here for the rest of the night bitch." She grabbed you and chucked you in the freezing cold freezer. "LET ME OUT. OPEN IT PLEASE! ITS DARK AND ITS COLD! I DONT LIKE IT PLEASE! AHHHHHH!" You screamed and sobbed. "Ahhhh Ahhhhh Aahhh AHHHH!" You kept screaming. No one came. You clawed at the sides leaving nail marks trailing down the walls. You wrapped your arms around yourself but nothing. It was freezing. You couldn't sleep all night.

It must of been morning as you looked up to see your mom open the freezer. She pulled you out by the hair. "Come on bitch there is some people I would like you to see." She smirked. What does that mean? She pulled you up stairs to a bunch of men in her room. Who are they? They turned to you with a smirk. "Here she is, have fun boys!" Your eyes widened. Your mom closed and locked the door as you banged on it for her to unlock it. "Ah Ah bitch your ours for now." One of the men grabbed me and tied me down to the bed. They all got undressed and had their turns. Then they left.

My mom came back and I was still naked on the bed. I couldn't move. I was so sore. I felt disgusting. She dragged me back down to the freezer and put me there naked. It was Baltic. I was shivering like crazy. It must of been about 1 hour later she decided to let me out and get changed. "GO TO YOUR ROOM AND NO FOOD BITCH!" She screamed as you bolted upstairs to your bedroom. Well you wouldn't call it a bedroom. You had a blanket on the floor and a broken lamp on a chest of old drawers. Not even a pillow. You sighed and lied down on the blanket and sobbed. Why did they do this? I don't know. You just wanted to go. I pulled out the lady's phone number and laughed. I don't have a phone. You curled in a ball and tried to sleep but you couldn't. You wanted to scream. "AHHHH!" You did inside your head. Well that's what you thought.

The door burst open to reveal a very angry dad. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING!?" He stormed over. He grabbed you by the elbow and dragged you downstairs. He beat you. Your vision was blurry and you could barely see. He was about to strike again when the door burst open to reveal a scary looking redhead. "WHAT THE FU-" he was cut of by the lady pinning him to the wall. "I killed your wife and I will kill you too." Both you and your dads eyes widened. She killed my mom?! Actually I don't care. He suddenly dropped to the floor, a puddle of blood around him.

She rushed over to you. "Hey sweetheart, let's get you out of here yeah?" She gently lifted you up. She frowned at how light and small you are. "My friends won't mind you coming to live with us." You shook your head against her chest. "Not an option." She declares. She puts you in her lap at the front seat. She was definitely not letting go of you anytime soon.