Am I in trouble? - NR

^REQUESTED^

You decided it was a good idea to prank your girlfriend Natasha by saying her real name. Yep you were going to die after she freaks out about not knowing what she did.

You walked into the kitchen where she was sat at the table reading. "Natalia?" Her head shot up, eyes wide. "What did I do?" You ignored her. "Can you get me glass of water please." She nodded and rushed out of her seat and got you a glass of water.
"Here baby." You smiled at her and drank the water. You saw how she checked her phone for anything then went over to the calendar. You were trying your hardest not to laugh. "Why did you call me Natalia? Am I in trouble?" She asked worriedly. You shook your head and couldn't help but laugh. Her face hardened and she gave you a deadly glare. Oh shit. You were gonna regret that.

You froze and decided to run for your life. Her hot on your heels. "What happened?" Sam asked while he stood next to an amused Bucky. "I said her real name as a prank!" You shouted back. "OH SHIT YOUR IN TROUBLE!" Bucky yelled. Yeah no shit Sherlock. You bolted through different corridors until you reached a dead end. She tackled you to the ground. "Bedroom now." She growled. You raced to the bedroom and sat on the bed waiting for her. She soon walked in with a smirk and something behind her back.