🔴 wattpad - SJ

For this Scarlett can be taller cause honestly, her towering over me is just- 😮‍💨
Anyway
Y/N will be 5'1 and Scarlett can be 5'8 :)
And to make it make more sense Readers name is gonna be Chloe.

You were sitting watching one of Scarletts interviews until you got a notification from Wattpad. You see, Scarlett doesn't know about what you read on there. You read some pretty explicit stuff about Y/N and Scarlett. You read about Scarlett choking you, spanking you, degrading you, praising you, marking you. You also liked the mommy kink, knife kink and spitting kink. You see, you have only ever had sex with Scarlett once. And it was pretty vanilla, still amazing though. But you just couldn't help but want her to dominate you and fuck you till you couldn't walk.

Anyway, you click on the notification and instantly start reading the new steamy chapter. (This is made up) "spread your legs for mommy." Y/N whimpers and slowly open them. "Faster whore." Scarlett growled, ripping them apart. "So, so wet aren't you slut? So wet for mommy." She purred."

"CHLOE!" Scarlett yelled from the door way. You were too into reading, you didn't even hear Scarlett come in. "What is so interesting that you didn't hear me hm?" Scarlett stalked closer. Before you could even register what's happening, she had ripped the phone from your hands.

Scarlett hummed and smirked. "Y/N could only get out a bunch of 'mommys' as Scarlett fucked her senseless with the fake cock." "The knife dragged along Y/Ns thigh, drawing blood. Scarlett had engraved 'property of Scarlett' onto Y/and thigh." Scarlett chuckled darkly. "Warnings. Mommy kink, knife kink, spitting kink, knife play, degrading, praising and choking." Your face was now bright red. "Awhh. You are just a little slut aren't you?" Scarletts eyes were filled with nothing but lust and need. Her eyes watch you as if you were her prey.

"Strip for mommy." She demanded. You stare in shock. Is this real? "I said strip whore!" She raised her voice a bit. You quickly discard all of your clothes and stand naked in front of her. "Good girl." She cooed. Scarlett stepped forward and wrapped her arms around your waist and brung you in for a rough kiss. Her tongue made its way through your slightly parted lips emitting a low moan from you. "Mmm I love the sounds you make kitten." Scarlett groaned.

"Get on the bed." You didn't need to be told twice. You were on the bed in seconds. "That's mommys good girl. Now, wait there for mommy. I will be right back." She smirked and walked out the room.

Not even a minute later, she walked in, holding a sharp knife and a 9 inch dildo. You whimpered and shifted in anticipation. Scarlett still had that smirk on her face. "Good girl waiting for mommy." She praised making you blush. You watched as Scar took of her clothes, leaving her naked too.

"You think you can handle mommys cock?" You nodded making her growl. Her hand wrapped around your throat and added light pressure. "Words slut." You whimper. "Yes mommy." She smiled and stroked your cheek. "Good girl. Gonna be so good for me." She positioned the cock at your entrance before slowly going in. You release a loud moan. "M-mommy it hurts." She shushed you. "It's okay baby girl. It won't hurt in a bit. Just tell me when your ready."

About a minute later, you told her she can move. He hips slammed into your repeatedly making you babble out 'mommy' and moan loudly. "Such. A. Good. Cock. Slut." She grunted with each thrust. "I-I'm gonna come!" You moaned. "Come for mommy baby." With a few more thrusts you released a loud moan.

But she didn't stop. Her hand once again found its way to your throat and went at the fastest paste she could possibly go. The bed was creaking like crazy and kept bashing against the wall. "MOMMY!" She came once again, whining when she pulled out. "Did you just come?" You whimpered at her angry tone. "I asked a fucking question whore. Did you just come without mommys permission?!" You bit your lip. "Y-yes mommy." You look up to see Scarlett glaring at you. "I think you need a punishment baby girl." She smirked and flipped you so you were over her lip. "10. Count." She said simply and started spanking you. "Count for fucks sake!" She demanded. "One!" "Two!" And so on...

"Such a good girl for taking your punishment so well." She purred. She was giving you a minute to breathe as she stroked your hair. "Thank you mommy." You panted. It went silent for a bit until a pain went towards you thigh. You hissed but couldn't move as Scarlett held you down. "Mommy?" She hushed you. "There." She let you sit up and you gasped. Blood dripping down the sides of your new wound. "Scarletts property." You look wide eyed at Scarlett who looked proud. "Now you definitely belong to me princess." She brought you in for a mother kiss making you hum.

When you both slowly pull away, a string of saliva was connected to the both of you. "Open." You obeyed and opened your mouth wide. Scarlett grabbed your jaw and spit into your mouth. "Swallow." You did. "My good girl."

Scarlett cleaned the both of you up and got some water and a snack for the both of you. "What are you baby?" She smirked at you. "A good girl." She hummed and smiled wider. "Who's good girl are you?" You smile and snuggle more into her. "I'm your good girl mommy." She kissed your head. "Indeed you are."