🔴pink pill -NR

Tonight was one of Starks parties. You and Natasha went down linking arms and went off to talk to people an blah blah blah. You thought it would be funny to put a pink pill in Nats drink. She always dominated me so I thought this would work so she would be bottom for once. So when she wasn't looking you plopped one in.

About 20 minutes later Natasha sauntered over to you, straddled you lap and grinded on you. You groaned and bucked your hips up. "Let's get out of here." She husked into your ear then pulled you up from the couch. She dragged you all the way to yours and hers room. She then pinned you to the wall but you quickly changed positions. You started kissing her and pushed your thigh to her crotch. She let out a quiet moan. "You know I don't like this position." She then pushed you off and walked you back to the bed. You fell on top of it and she crawled over you. "Better." She started nipping at your neck while taking of your dress. Great. Still can't dominate her. But then you had an idea. You flipped her round and ripped off her dress. You admired her body. She didn't have a bra on so you quickly discarded the panties and dived into her pussy. She let out a loud moan and pushed your head further. Her fingers pulling at your roots. You reached up and started playing with her boobs. Your other hand started rubbing her clit. And before you knew it she was squirting over you while screaming your name. "Oh my god, that was amazing but you know.." oh here it comes. "I'm still Dom in this situation babe." She whispered in your ear. What? You were at loss for words. You mean, it is Natasha Romanoff. She does like being in charge.

About 7 orgasms later, Nat took her fingers out of you and sucked on them. "My good girl, all wet for me." She purred and kissed you. She sat up and motioned for you to get on her lap. You were confused. You were being good, why do you need a punishment. "Come now or I will make you come." She growled. You scrambled over to her and layer down on her lap as her hand came flying down with a loud smack. "Never put a pink pill in my drink again!" She ordered. Your eyes widened. She knew? How did she know? You we're so confused. It must of shown on your face because Natasha replied. "Oh I know kitten. I knew because I wouldn't just get horny all of a sudden just making drinks oh and I saw them on the floor." She pointed to the box on the floor. You looked down. "Sorry Tasha." You mumbled. "It's okay let's just cuddle now." She cooed. "You know I'm gonna be sore now." She laughed. "Well of course what else did you expect?"