florences little sister - S.J and B.E

Sorry I'm really loving writing Scarlett and Billie.

Maybe a 'kidnapped by Billie Eilish and Scarlett Johansson' coming out in summer 👀

Scarletts POV

Me and my girlfriend Billie were cuddling on the sofa with some of the cast next to us.

"Hey-" "EEEEEE" I was cut off by what sounded like a little girl squealing. "Their hereeee!" Florence sang. "Who is here Flo?" Billie asked. "My sisters." Hmm.

"Come on Y/N, Flo Flo is this way!" We hear a young woman coo. "FLO FLO!" That's cute, the little girl sounded really excited.

That's when 2 girls came in. A tall girl with dark brown hair had a little girl with the same colour hair on her hip. "Baby!" Florence opened her arms up and the girl I'm pretty sure is Raffie, Flo has talked about her before, set her down. "Floooo!" The girl I'm assuming is Y/N crashed into her arms. "Hi sweetheart. How are you today?" "I'm veryyyy good! Raffie put on my favourite song!" She squealed. "And what's that?" "Happier than everrrr! By Biwwie?" She seemed to question herself at the end.

Billie chuckled and fake gasped. "And would that be Billie Eilish?" Y/Ns eyes light up. "RAFFIE FLO LOOK!" Everyone laughed. Billie bent down and opened her arms up. "Come here angel!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a couple months ago and now me and Billie are babysitting Y/N.

"WEEE!" Billie had her in the air. "Billie be careful!" I lightly scolded and took Y/N on my hip. "Scarlyyyy!" She snuggled into me and her tiny hands wrapped around my shirt. "Hey angel." I cooed and bounced her a bit. She turned 5 a month ago and she demanded that we had a sleepover that day.

"We were having fun!" Billie fake pouted. "Well that's good, cause you tired her out for a nap! Now we won't have a fuss." Billie grinned. "See, I'm smart." I roll my eyes and take her to our bedroom.

"Have a nap baby." I kissed her head and she was out cold.

"You know, you really love her." I jumped and looked at Billie. "Well of course I do." She chuckled and came over to my.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffie walked in set with a tired Y/N on her hip. "Hey why she so tired?" I asked. "We went to the park for a bit." I nodded. "Now I'm gonna have a nap of my own so have fun with miss sleepy here." She passed me the tired girl and I waved goodbye.

"Scarly can I stay with you and Billie tonight?" I laughed. "Of course you can sweetheart."

"YESSS!" Billie came out of no where and Y/N was suddenly energetic. "It worked Bil Bil!" Y/N squealed. "You do know, that I would of said yes anyway right?" They both looked at me and shrugged.

"AND YOU BOTH KNOW I WAS IN ON IT TOO RIGHT?!"