🔴B.L, E.O, S.J

REQUESTED
sorry it's not long, I have had no motivation whats so ever ahah

In this all of them have insta
Brie and Lizzie - g!p
Y/N and Scar - not g!p

Scarlett - 5'3
Brie and Lizzie - 5'6
Y/N - 5'7

• You were just watching TV, well, scrolling through Instagram to see Lizzie, Brie and Scarlett together. They were all in a relationship, you were kind of jealous. You had a secret crush on them all. But they did not need to know that.

• You huffed and chucked your phone on the couch as you laid there. Nothing to do. Just then the doorbell rang. "Ughhh." You groaned and trudged to your front door, surprisingly it was the throuple themselves.

• "Hey Y/N!" Lizzie greeted as you let them in. "Hey! I thought you were on a date?" You questioned. "Yes we were... but someone was stalking all of our Instagram." Brie smirked at you. You gulped remembering you liked every single photo you haven't as you scrolled through their pages. Dumbass.

• "Oh uh well..." they all giggled. That's when you see Scarlett all flustered making you worried. "Scar... you okay?" Brie and Lizzie smirked at her. "Y-yes I'm fine." She smiled reassuringly. Mhmmmm.

• "Scarlett. Say it baby." Brie said. "Y/N... we like you." Her leg started bouncing up and down so Lizzie put a hand on her knee and kissed her cheek. "So would you like to join our relationship?" She asked hopefully. You were starstruck. "I- yes!" Scarletts smile widened and she stood up, leaning on her tippy toes to kiss you. "Short ass." You mutter. "I- wow." Scarlett pulled away. "Y/N. Take her upstairs to your room. Me and Brie will be a second." Lizzie demanded. You tapped Scarletts thigh making her jump and wrap her arms around your neck, making out with you.

• Once you got upstairs you pinned her against the wall and pushed your tongue into her mouth making her moan. After a few seconds you pulled away, breath heavy. "And here I thought you would be the dominant one... but I always knew you were a submissive." You husked. "Oh. A big one for sure. She is a good begger. Aren't you princess?" Brie asked her. Scarlett nodded and you let her down.

• "Ok then-" you were cut off by Lizzie. "You don't get to have a day baby girl. We are the tops. You guys are the bottoms. Isn't that right angel?" She directed the question to Scarlett who nodded.

• You and Scarlett were stripped and ordered to make out while Lizzie and Brie mark you both. Scarlett straddled you, spreading her legs wide. Then she moaned. "Hmm yes!" She stopped kissing you, making you open your eyes to see Brie taking her from behind. "Yes fuck Brie!" Her moans were like music to your ears. You couldn't help but take Scarletts tits in your hands as they bounced in front of you. You groped them adding extra pleasure. "C-can I come Brie? Please can I come!"

• Brie told you to sit behind Scarlett. Scarlett lay on your chest and bit her lip. Lizzie came over. "Y/N sweetheart. Keep her legs open." You complied and her thighs apart as you watched Lizzie enter her. "L-Lizzie! Uhhh!" Brie took took your hand to her dick, telling you to help her.

• "f-fuck! Ohhhh!" You scream. Brie had you on your hands and knees, taking you from behind as you ate Scarlett out. Your moans sent vibrations into her making her scream.

• "Scarlett. Wanna taste Y/N?" Lizzie gently tugged her hair making her moan. "Yes." She nodded. You lay back as Scarlett dived right in taking in your sweet juices. "HOLY FUCK!" Scarlett had a skilful tongue. You grabbed a handful of her hair, pushing her further.

• by the end, you were all puffed out. You cuddled Scarlett, who lay with her head nestled in your neck as Lizzie big spooned her and Brie big spooned you.
"This was so good!" You whisper. They all chuckled. "Yeah. Next time though. We are going to watch as Scarlett fucks you." Your eyes snap open to see all three smirking. "But why cant I-" "nope. Don't talk my love." Scarlett said and went to your ear. "You will listen to mommy."