Small Y/N - SJ & BE

Anyway this is gonna be a Billie Eilish x Scar x Y/N

Also, I have been reading a lot of wattpad stories and I have come across like quite a lot of good ones but the thing is... guys these do exist "" they are there for a reason. Like don't get me wrong they are good stories but it's like

Woman: hi Y/N how are you? She asks.
Y/N: I'm good I reply.

Or

Y/N walks down the street and passes her friend. Hey Jenny! She greets.

Like i love your stories and I will continue to read them but PLEASE use them! I get maybe sometimes in a few sentences maybe you forget to put them cause I do. But I cannot read stories like with no speech marks. I don't know when the stop talking or start.

Sorry rant over.

You were sat in Scarletts oversized top and Billies oversized hoodie, waiting for them to come back home. And you were listening to none other than one of your girls songs.

"But damn I was wrong! You ain't nothing but a lost cause!"

You sang as you jumped around the kitchen. "Damn baby, you are good!" Someone coos. You jump and see Scarlett, recording. Nooooo. She is going to show Billie who is going to post it on Instagram with a caption like 'my baby girl got a voice 🤍' "Scarrrrr please delete that!" You whined and reached for the phone. Have- have you gotten smaller? No! "Oh my!" Scarlett giggles.

In reality you do wear heals 24/7 cause you hate how small you are. You are even smaller than fucking Scarlett Ingrid Johansson who is 5'3 and Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell who is 5'4!

"How short are you?!" Yep, didn't even let your girlfriends see how short you are. "4'10." (Let's say you get tall ass heels) You mutter. "Baby. Speak up." She commands while chuckling. "4'10." You groan. Fuck! She recorded that to. "And sent." Bitch.

After about 5 minutes of glaring at Scarlett, the door burst open. How the fuck did she get here so fast? "YOUR 4'10! WHAT THE FUCK!" Scarlett burst into laughter with Billie. "Oh this is so going on my insta."

Billies post was getting comments like 'poor baby' 'aww so tiny' 'damn the girl can sing!' 'You can pick her up!'

"Good idea." She muttered. Billie stalked over to you, kissing your forehead and picked you up. "Ughhhh." You groaned but relaxed in her arms. You look over to Scarlett who is smiling and walking over. "A little baby." She fake pouted and you flipped her off and muttered 'bitch'. "Hey. Do you want to walk missy. Watch yourself, or you will find yourself not being able to walk again." Billie threatened while Scarlett warning glared you. "Sorry." "Sorry what mamas?" You sigh and look up to Scarlett. "Sorry mistriss."

"Come up here small Y/N!" Wtf? What king of name is that. You walked upstairs to see Billie and Scarlett laying on the bed and patted the space between them. "Come here little baby angel." Billie cooed. You giggled at her ridiculous nickname.

"Your ours. Our small baby." Scarlett cooed and kissed your temple. You were drifting off watching 'Locke and Key' with them. "All yours." You smiled and snuggled between them.