Tics - SJ

* - what her tics say or do

SCARLETTS POV
I was grocery shopping and I saw a group of girls stalking towards another girl who looked to be around 25. (Pretend Scarlett is like 25 here) Her head keeps moving in the one direction. And it seems she speaks to herself too. "Oh look it's annoying girl who can't seem to shutup." I turned my attention to them. "I can't *fucking* help it." Her head moves to the side again. "Yeah I call bullshit." The girl said and pulled out an egg and was away to crack it on the other girls clothes. But the girl just quickly pushed her hand up making the egg go flying. "*Chicken*" Whilst her head moved to the side again. The group of girls ran off and I walked forward. "You okay?" She nodded. "*whistle*" I looked at her confused. "I have Tourette's." She pointed to her jumper. "Ohhhh" I nodded. "Want some help?" "No it's fine you don't have to." I shook my head and took her trolley anyway. I actually had fun with her. "Call me?" I gave her my number. She nodded and I saw her blush which I smirked at. "Bye cutie!" She waved back in response.

2 WEEKS LATER

I talked to her everyday. Her name was Y/N. I asked her on a date and she hesitated before nodding. I know she just thinks that she will be started at for her tics. But she shouldn't care. It's what makes her different. They do seem annoying to her which I understand as it could hurt her neck or she can't control what she does but it doesn't make her weird.

Right now we were walking hand in hand to a restaurant. "Have you been here before?" I asked her. "No" "you will love it." I said to her. Man it was busy. She must of noticed and froze. "It's okay you will be fine." She nodded and took my hand. I smiled and wen ahead. "Hi reservations for Johansson." He smiled and nodded. I told him about her tics secretly because once she told me that she always gets kicked out. I made sure she wore her jumper so people knew.

It was a really good night and we were at my house. "Thank you, for tonight." She blushed. I laughed and leaned down to kiss her. We kissed for a couple minutes before pulling back for air. She didn't tic during the kiss which was good but I know she can't help it if she did. "Let's go get ready for bed." I dragged her upstairs and into the bed. She snuggled into me. But she starting ticking a lot. Tic attack. I gave her the massive orange squishy. I turned in some music and I got my dog, Jasper. I heard animals help some people. Soon she was getting tired and she fell asleep. I pulled her to my chest and turned of the lights and music. "Night hun" I whispered.

Just to say this is what I have seen from people with tics so I don't know anything about them. So please comment if I got anything wrong.