Hurtful words - NR

^REQUESTED^

You and Natasha were talking in the room with the sceptre. Everyone else was scattered elsewhere.

You looked over at Natasha and she looked back at you. "What are you looking at?" She hissed. What? Who pissed on her cereal. She was legit fine a minute ago. "You were looking at me too." You snarled. "Omg shut up!" She glared at you. "You know you can be a bitch sometimes." You huffed. She scoffed. "Shut the fuck up, you can't say shit." You rolled your eyes. "Bitch." You mumbled. She slowly stood up. "What the fuck did you just call me?" She slowly said. You stood up to. "I said your a bitch." Both of you are failing to see that the sceptre is glowing and it's making noises. "Say that to me again I dare you." She glared at you. "Bitch. There I said it." You glared back.

You just stood there glaring at each other. "You know you are worthless, you don't deserve a part on this team." That hurt. That really hurt. Your eyes wide with tears, you ran out the room. You were actually starting to like Natasha. Started to have a crush on her. How could you be so stupid? She would never like you back. And now you knew for sure after she said those things.

Sorry it's short. I didn't know what to write for this