Secrets - SJ

REQUESTED

Little!reader - 1year - 3 year old head space

Reader is scared to tell her gf Scarlett that she is a little. But Scarlett has a secret of her own. She is a mommy!

You haven't dropped in a while due to your girlfriend, Scarlett not knowing you are a little. The last time you dropped, she came home earlier than expected, making you scared and lick yourself in the bathroom until you were back in big headspace. You had to tidy up quick to. You were always in the headspace of a 3 year old.

But that's going to change.

You knew if you dropped, your gonna be like a 1 year old. Or maybe younger.

Today, Scarlett was at set all day so you went down the stairs and turned on the Tv. What came on just made you drop instantly. My little pony. "'Ony" you clapped your hands together and giggled. Your favourite was pinky pie, she was pink too. Your favourite colour. "Pinkyyyy!" You squealed. You felt yourself beginning to get wet. You looked down to see you wet yourself and you didn't wear any diapers. You wore a thong. Your lip started wobbling as tears made there way to your eyes.

Scarlett, who drove home since she forgot her phone,  was now in the drive way. She quickens her pace as she heard sobs coming from the living room. "Oh shit, come on." She muttered as she jumbled about with the keys. Finally, she got in and ran towards you. You froze. She wasn't meant to be here. "Baby!" She gasped. You shook your head and cried as she got closer. "NO!" You yelled. "It's ok little one. You just had an accident. Come on let me clean you up." She cooed. You gave her an unsure look but she just gave you a warm smile. "It's ok little dove." You put your hands up and she picked you up, not caring about the wet patch staining her jeans. "How about we take a bubble bath with a ducky! Hmm? How does that sound dove?" She bounced you in her hip as she made her way to the bathroom.

You were confused to say the least. Why is she acting so natural? Maybe- no she couldn't be. Is she a mommy?

"Dove? You there? Your bath is ready?" Scarlett tucked hair behind your ears as you nodded shyly. "Ok. Up your arms. Have to take of your clothes for the wash now." She cooed. She helped you undress and set you in your bath. "Be right back baby." She kissed your head and left the bathroom.

Scarlett cleaned up the little puddle you made and texted her manager that she won't be in for a few weeks. She wanted little you to be comfortable around her. She was going to be your mommy.

"I'm back dove." She chuckled as she watched you splash about. "Oh no no no. We don't eat that!" She took the soap away from you and started pouring water over your hair. "Mmmm chu chu!" You exclaimed, pointing to the train toy in the bath. "Yes baby a train. But play time is over. We don't want to get you looking like a prune honey." She stated as she shampooed your hair.

Soon you were wrapped in a fluffy towel, with a duck hood. You wondered where she got that. "Ok baby, I'm going to braid your hair." She brushed your hair and started separating pieces of hair and started braiding it.

"Mama! Ewie!" You say with a sad pout. "What baby?" She caressed your cheeks with her thumb. "My uffie! Ewie!" You whined. "Ohhh you want kiwi." You nodded. "Ok you stay in mamas bed while I go get her." She kissed your nose and went to get your stuffed bunny. "Here baby." You squealed happily as hugged your stuffie.

"Mama tired!" You place your head in her chest, and start suckling on your thumb but a hand takes your thumb away. "Ah ah ah. Here." She takes a pacifier out her pocket and plops it into your mouth. "You are probably wondering where I got that from. Well, I am a mommy baby and I have never find the right little. But, you can along and I just had a good feeling about you, that's why I have all the baby stuff and you keep finding new toys here and there. I have been buying them. So, the question I want to ask you is... can I be your mama?" You looked up at her and nodded. "Mama." You muttered around the paci and hugged her tight. "Wuv you." You coo. "I love you too angel. More than you know."