baby nat - NR

Little Nat!

You walk to the kitchen to get Nat her juice. She demanded to have apple juice. You got a sippy cup and poured the juice inside before walking back to Natasha who looked adorable.

She wore red sweats with Mickey Mouse on them, your hoodie which looked big. Most likely because you were 5'9 and she was 5'3. And you had a muscular build, causing you to get a slightly bigger size. She had her paci in her mouth and she was cuddled into the massive bear you got her 3 years ago.

"Hey my little spy." You coo. She giggled and reached out for her juices "what do we say?" Natasha paused for a second before muttering a 'please' around her pacifier. "That's my good girl." She laughed, making her paci fall out before taking small sips of her apple juice. "Tank you mama." You grinned and kissed her head. "Wanna watch Finding Nemo? Or Dory?" You stroke her cheek as she thinks. "DOWY!" She shouts excitedly. "Ok darling, dory."

As you watch the movie, Natasha crawls onto your lap and sucks her thumb. "Mama." She whispered. You looked down at her, her green eyes wide. "What is it my little spy?" You cup her cheeks and stroke them with your thumb. "I-I wanna cuddle." She blushed and looked down, fiddling with her blanket that she now has. "That's okay sweetheart." You bring her in closer and she squeals as you place many kisses on her head. "I love you little one." You coo. "I wove you too mama!" She says and yawns straight afterwards. "I think it's time for bed." You say and turn off the TV. "Mama, I sweep in your woom?" Natasha asks and makes grabby hands towards you. "Of course little one." You pick her up and place her on your hip.

Natasha instantly snuggles into you as soon as you got into bed. "Nigh nigh mama." She whispered. "Night my little spy, I love you." You whisper and kiss her head.