Autism - NR

I just want to say I don't know anything about this. So if I'm wrong about something please correct me.
I did do research but it had so many big words I don't understand so what I got from it was... speaks about stuff with passion and will get emotional, comforted by touch, avoids eye contact and bad speech? I have no clue. PLEASE COMMENT AT ANY PART IF IM WRONG! Also In the story it will look like they are speaking properly but just imagine they are not!

^REQUESTED^

You have Autism. Or ASD. You and Nat are cuddled up together. You always feel safe and loved in her arms. "You wanna go outside baby?" She asked gently, gliding her hands through your hair. She felt you nod. "Okay let's get shoes on." She pulled you to your feet. She passed you your shoes. You noticed that they have laces and you can't tie your shoes. "Nat can you help me?" You asked without  any eye contact and your slightly bad speech. (Sorry i don't know what I'm doing) "yes of course" She came over and helped you. You looked at the time and it was 2:15. The normal time you go out. You like to stick to a routine or you have a meltdown. Like if your not back on time to do the next thing you will cry. (I read that somewhere) "okay let's go." She gently took your hand and you went for a nice walk.

You and Nat were talking, well mostly Nat, when you saw a dog lost. Nat noticed too. "Oh." She walked over to it with you still with her. You ended up taking it to the vet and just left. By the time you got back to the tower it was way past the time you were meant to come. That isn't good.

You were on the floor crying and kept hitting your hands on your legs and rocking back and forth. Nat was in the kitchen getting food for you both. Your cries were quiet so she hadn't heard them yet. You started to throw stuff about from the floor. That's what caught Nats attention. She grabbed the food and ran to your room only to see you were having a meltdown. She placed the food on the bedside table and walked over to you. "Hey baby what's wrong?" She asked lifting you up so you were in her lap. You just kept crying but not as much as you were in Natashas lap. She looked at the time. "Ohh." She realised you should be eating right now as that's your routine. "Hey baby if we eat quickly we can watch a movie." She stroked your hair soothing you. "Okay." You calmed down and you both quickly ate. By the time you were done it was the time for a movie. "See?" She booped your nose. You giggled. You ended up on her lap again watching your favourite movie. She kissed your forehead. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too" You really did.

I am really sorry if I got that completely wrong!