Fluffy things - S.J

Since it my bday imma post this... just things I want and things in my dreams lmao. Well some things are made up.
This is also gonna be random ages but I'll say what age!

Reader is 9
You have just finished a long scene and was really tired. But sadly, you still had other scenes to finish. Scarlett, who had taken you under her wing since Iron man 2 when you were 3, was watching from the side. She has always been protective of you, even if it's a small thing like doing a scene where you had to use scissors she would tell you continuously to be careful.

Anyway, you force your eyes to stay open for the next scene. It was hard but you managed. You were about to start the 3rd scene when Scarlett told everyone to stop. "Cant you see the poor thing is exhausted." She glared at the camera men and director as she walked over to you. "Scarlyyy I'm tired." You whined and teared up. "I know bubba but we are gonna go to sleep now okay little one?" She picked you up and kissed your head.

As she walked off everyone apologised. "Sorry Miss Johansson for not realising." "Sorry sweetheart good night." "Sorry Y/N." "Sorry."

You got to Scarletts trailer as she claimed your too young to have your own. She set you down on the bed and got out some pyjamas. "No no." You whined. You wanted Scarletts jumper. Her scent always comforts you and helps you sleep. It smelt like home to you. Scarlett felt like home.

"What's wrong bubba?" She asked as she crouched in front of you, tucking hair behind your ears. "Want your jumper Scarly." You pouted. "Please." You added. Scarlett simply smiled and pecked your nose before finding the jumper.

"Ok come one bubba get changed and brush your teeth." You whined, practically falling asleep. She sighed and help you get changed into her jumper and carried you to the bathroom and set you on the counter. "Right you brush your teeth while I go get changed. Is that okay?" You pointed to her then your mouth, signalling for her to do it. She shook her head. "Sweetheart, I have done it for you the last few mornings and nights. Your gonna end up forgetting to brush your teeth if I keep doing it you cheeky girl." She chuckled at your pout. "Okay one more night."

Once your teeth was brushed she set you back in bed and changed herself before settling next to you. You instantly attached yourself to her. "Sing?" You whispered. "Ok bubba." She started singing the lullaby you loved as you snuggled your face into her neck and fell asleep.

Reader is 3
Your parents dropped you off at the airport with someone who is taking you to the black widow set. You obviously didn't know what was happening for you only being 3. You have acted before. You are very good for a 3 year old, they tell you what to say and you do it in character.

Your father handed you to Tom, the person who will take you there. "Here she is. Take her there, someone will be waiting." He said as he just looked at his phone. Your mommy waited in the car. Not even a goodbye but you still waved and smiled widely at everyone. "You are not coming with her sir?" Tom asked confused. "No why would I?" He asks and just walks away.

You got there and someone was there to take you too set and you waved goodbye too Tom.

"Okay everyone this is Y/N! Come on in sweetheart!" The door opened and you ran in dressed in black leggings, pink T-shirt and a pink tutu.

"HI LITTLE ONE!" A British woman yelled. You look over and squealed. "FWO!" Your little feet carried you over to one of your favourite people in the world.

"Hey baby I missed you!" You just smiled and bounced on her lap. You met her doing 'fighting with my family' (let's just say it came out only like a couple months before black widow) "Florence you know her?" A man asked. "Yes I do. She is the cutest little girl ever." She cooed and booped your nose making you giggle.

This lady was talking but you didn't pay attention and just played with Florences necklace that had your initials on it and hers on the other side.

"Hey Scarlett can you watch her, I'm going out for a bit, my sister is visiting." You gasped. "WAFFIE?!" You yelled. "Yes little one. Raffie is coming. You wanna see her? She will be coming here for a bit." You nodded your head frantically. Raffie is the best.

Scarlett took your hand and led you to her trailer. "Ok honey, what do you want to do?" She asked as she knelt down to your height. "Wanna see Waffie!" You whined. "I'm sorry bubs she isn't here yet." You pouted. "Wan' bozies." (Bozies is like hugs) You cling onto her and she laughed and picked you up. "Okay bubba."

It has been an hour and you still haven't let go of her. She doesn't mind. Scarlett was actually treasuring the moment. She looked out the window to see Florence with her sister.

"Hey bubba... look." She pointed towards the pair and you gasped. "WAFFIE! WAFFIE!" You yelled. Scarlett let you down once she got out the door.

You ran and ended up face flat on the floor and scraped knees. And a few scrapes on your head. But you didn't care. Raffie was here! You instantly got back up and ran to a concerned looking Raffie and Florence. "WAFFIE!" You yelled happily.

"Hello my little princess. Are you okay? That was quite a fall." She bounced you on her hip. "I good Waffie! Wanted to see you! Scawett gave me bozies!" You yelled happily. They chuckled and Scarlett came over with some plasters and wipes. "You okay bubba? Want a plaster?" You nodded and just chatted happily to Raffie.

Reader is 11
You were currently crying in your trailer. Your dog hasn't got long left. Has a tumour in his throat. (This is actually what is happening now but I swear to fuck he is holding on like the boss he is)
He has been there ever since you were born. It's not fair.

"Y/N sweetheart we- oh bubba what's the matter?!" Scarlett came rushing over. "M-my dog i-is g-gonna be- gone s-soon." You sobbed and placed your head on her chest. "Oh baby I'm so sorry..." she cooed and lifted you to sit in her lap. "Let it out baby." She rubbed your back. "it's not fair!" You shouted making Scarlett wince since your mouth was near her ear. "I know baby it isn't fair... but he will be okay. He will be happy. And he will always be watching over you bubba." You sniffled. "H-he will?" Scarlett pulled back and wiped your tears. "Yes my little dove. I know it."