Anxiety Attack - SJ

^REQUESTED^

You and the cast were out going to a meet and greet and you were really nervous. You had anxiety. Sometimes it got bad and you knew it was gonna be today. You held onto your girlfriends hand and she squeezed it. There was already people there. A lot. "Okay guys were are starting in 2 minutes." Well crap.

You were all sitting down, you next to Scarlett of course. She give you her hand to play with her rings which you gladly accepted. But then the rings got boring. Your leg bounced up and down and you started to fell hotter. "Scar." You whined quietly. She looked over, passed you her hand again and gave you a pen. "Here baby." She whispered. You quickly took the pen and drew little doodles all over her hand.

After the meet and greet you practically sprinted into a room and started to hyperventilate. You also started to get a little dizzy and felt a bit sick. "Y/N?! Baby?! Where's Y/N?!" The voice was muffled but you could recognise it as Scarletts. "I'm here." You saw a pair of feet rushing towards you and pulling you in for a loving hug. "Baby, follow my breathing. Can you do that?" You mange to nod and your breathing calmed down a bit and she gave you a pen to draw on her hand again. You gladly did and saw that Mark came in with a glass of water. You made grabby hands for it. (As you do) He gave you it and sent you a sympathetic smile before heading out. "You okay now baby?" Scar asked as she stoked your hair and you quickly downed the water. "Sorry." Your voice was a bit hoarse from the attack. "It's okay love." She cooed. "Let's get going. There isn't much people now." She gently tugged you up and walked out with you, safely at her side.