birthday! - SJ

in this your chris hemsworth's 6 year old daughter
(you play thors daughter in the mcu)

ITS SCARLYS BIRTHDAY! 😧😧❤️
AND MARK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TO! (it isn't his birthday in this chapter tho cause i forgot until halfway through i was writing it)

"Come on daddy!" You whined, pulling your dads hand as hard as you can towards the set. "I'm coming honey." He chuckled, clutching the decorations tighter in his other arm. "Y/N mate, auntie Scarly isn't coming to set for about 3 hours, we have plenty of time sweetheart." He informed you, easily picking you up with one arm, putting you on his hip. "But we gotta do the decorations, and i have to write menus for everyone and my letter for scarly!" You huff.

Your plan for one of your favourite people's birthday was:
1. Decorate the set with black widow decorations, that of course you picked
2. Make sure all your aunts and uncles get here on time for the surprise that you planned
3. have lunch, with the specially made menus (you made)
4. open presents

"Don't worry, don't worry." He chuckled before continuing, "Uncle robert, uncle evans and aunt lizzie is here already to help!" You squeal and wriggle in his arms, making him place you down so you can run to Robert.

"UNCLE ROBERT!" "Y/N!" You both shouted and hugged each other. "Hello mini thor." You giggle at his nickname for you. "Hi!" Robert greeted your dad as he finally made it over. "We've already put most of the decorations up, Lizzie is baking the cake and your paper is all out to make menus." Robert kissed your head and placed you down. "Thank you!" You quickly hug his leg, before getting started in the menus.

"Hi sweetheart." Someone cooed from behind you. It was your aunt Lizzie. "LIZZIE BEAR!" She chuckled and kissed your head. "Hi sweet pea. What you putting in those menus hmm?" She asked, stroking your hair. "Sandwich, yoghurt and macaroni cheese!" You say excitedly, pointing to your misspelled work. "That sounds amazing sweetheart. Cake is all ready, we have an hour until she gets here. Want me to finish up the menus so you can start in your letter?" She asked sweetly making you nod. "Yes please Lizzie bear." She grinned and sat down next to you.

"QUICK EVERYONE HIDE!" You yell, giggling happily. Everyone was here, ready to surprise Scarlett. She was now heading out her car, walking towards the set.

"Hello?" She asked, her voice echoing through the room. "SURPRISE!" You all yell, she jumped but laughed. "Oh my goodness! Thank you so much everyone!" She hugged everyone individually. "Oh don't thank us, thank that little munchkin over there. She planned it all." Uncle Jeremy pointed to you, where you were shyly hiding behind your dad. "Awh is that right?" She bent down, opening up her arms to which you run into to. "Happy birthday Scarly." You mumble into her shoulder, then kissing her cheek making her coo at you. "Thank you so much little one." She picked you up, and onto her hip. "Come this way Scar, lunch is needed." Evans smiled as you all began to walk towards the table, your made menus, sat at each chair. "You made these too?" Scarlett whispered, almost tearing up. "Mhm." You nod, staying seated in her lap.

"Okay what would everyone fancy for lunch?" Hiddleston asked, holding a notepad, seemingly already written his order down. You all replied with what you want.

"How have you been angel?" Scarlett asked, racking her nails gently up and down your back. "Good, missed you." She smiled softly and pecked your nose. "You are adorable." She mumbled, each word came a kiss on the nose leaving you in a giggle fit. Once you calmed down, you stared at your aunt before kissing her nose making her chuckle.

"Lunch is served!" Tom came back, bringing everyone their lunch and his. "Thank you!" You squeal, digging into your macaroni and cheese.

"Present time!" Evans shouted. You gasp. "I wanna be the present handedouter!" You say fast, stumbling over your words at the end. You ran over to the pile of gifts and started to bring, one by one, Scarlett her gifts.

"Thank you everyone, i love them!" She smiled and hugged people around her. "WAIT!" You ran back over, and slowly walk up to Scarlett, extending your hand out which was holding the letter. "Awhh what's this?" She asked, opening it up and reading it.

one very long and incorrect spelled letter later

Scarlett had tears cascading down her cheeks as she finished the letter. You automatically think she didn't like it making your lip quiver. "that was so- hey hey baby, what's the matter?" She rushed out as you ran over to your dad, whimpering a little. "Y-you don't l-like it." You cried. "No darling, i loved it, im crying happy tears." She explained, walking over to you, wiping your tears. "I love you too sweet girl." She cooed, taking you away from Hemsworth and hugging you tight, placing her forehead on yours. "I love you too auntie Scarly."