You need to eat! - SJ

^REQUESTED^

I'm sitting in front of my mirror, looking at myself. I'm fat. I'm worthless. Why does Scarlett even like me? I'm useless. Too fat.

I haven't seen her in a few months as she has been filming but we do call. Fans do know I'm Scarlett Johansson's girlfriend but they didn't like me. There was comments that called me fat, ugly, pig and there was even some death threats. I tried to ignore them but they just keep coming. I decided to eat less and workout more and count my calories. I know it's not healthy but I want to be better for Scarlett.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door open. Is someone breaking in? "Baby I'm home!" You smiled widely and put your shirt back on. It's gotten a little big but it's comfy. I ran out the room and into my girlfriends open arms. "Scarlett!" You exclaimed. "Hey baby." She cooed and hugged you tight but frowned when she felt your ribs poking her. She pulled back. "I hope you haven't burned down the house with your cooking." She joked. I giggled and shook my head. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "Come on I got Chinese on the way here!" She dragged you too the couch. You forced the smile to stay in your face.

She took out the meals and handed you one and noticed you haven't touched it yet. "Baby why aren't you eating it, this is your favourite?" She asked gently. "I-I just ate something not long ago." I said and smiled. "Oh ok how about you save it for later?" I nodded. She ate hers and you stretched your arms and your shirt rode up a lot which showed your girlfriend your extremely underweight body. "Y/N!" You jumped and gave her a questioning look. "Have you even been eating?!" She shouted at you. You teared up and looked down at your lap. "I umm no." She took two fingers to your chin and lifted your head up to look at her. "Why not hun?" She asked you putting her food down. "People think I'm fat and worthless so I thought maybe I would stop eating and be better for you." You sobbed out. "Honey." She took you into her arms.

"You are perfect they way you are. And what you are doing is not healthy." She stroked your hair and placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. "I'm sorry Scar." You said as you calmed down a bit. "It's okay baby but I'm gonna need you to eat your food." She took your food and started to feed you as if you were a baby. "Good job." She cooed as you ate your food. It actually felt good to eat. "More?" You asked. She laughed and got more. "You enjoying that baby?" She asked amused how she was feeding you. You nodded and she chuckled. "You know your cute." She stated. "No I'm not." You pouted. "No your adorable." She pecked your nose watching as it scrunched up.

So you started eating again and you got loads of time with Scarlett.