little one - NR, BE

All of the team are out on a mission so you took that time to regress.
Though, your best friend obviously had to stop by.

"Hey mamas!" Billie screamed as she walked in. "Hey Bil." You smile. She jogged over and lifted you up to spin you round. "Billll!" You whined as she giggled. "Sorry Y/N/N, haven't seen you in a while." She grinned, placing you back down. "You saw me yesterday." You rolled your eyes, playfully. "Still, too long." She sighed dramatically and made herself comfy on the couch. "Want to watch something? I kinda fancy watching a horror movie." You bit your lip, and your eyes caught the large christmas tree sitting in the corner. "W-what about a christmas movie? It is christmas eve." But to your dismay, she shook her head. "Nah, horror." You sigh and give her the remote.

Now here you are, hiding behind a pillow whilst billie laughs. "You can come out now, scary parts over." She smirked. You slowly took away the pillow only to be met with a fucking jump scare making you scream and hide again.

"We- BILLIE EILISH PIRATE BAIRD O'CONNELL!" Someone screamed. You both jump and Billie rushes to switch off the TV. "ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!" She screamed back. "You're back already!" He groaned then smiled widely. "Always a pleasure to have you here, eyelashes." Billie rolled her eyes and smirked. "Same here tin can."

The team chuckled at the interaction whilst Natasha was standing there with a blank face. "Nat, you okay?" Bruce asked. "I'm fine. I'm worried about Y/N." Whilst everyone began to chat, Natasha walked over to you.

"Hey sweetheart." The nickname made you want to regress. "Hey Nat." You smile whilst she sat next to you, tucking hair behind your ears. You furrowed your eyebrows. "You okay? I know you are probably scared after that movie huh?" You we're mega confused, how would she know? and why is she using that tone as if she's talking to a child? Realisation dawned on you. Did she know?

"Uh no, I think i'm fine." You mumbled, your left hand wringing your right wrist. "Okay little angel." The way she emphasised 'little' made you want to crawl in a hole. She knew. And the bitch was trying to get you to regress.

"Look Nat, I know what your thinking. So back off, I don't need a fucking babysitter." You snap, going to walk away when she snatched your wrist. "One, watch that tone and Two, watch the language or you'll be going in time out." She warned. The way she talked to you had you almost regressing but you stopped yourself. "Fuck. Off." You growled, taking your wrist back and walking towards Billie.

Time Skip to dinner

"Hey Y/N/N, pass me my water bottle please." Billie asked. You nodded and gave her it, her hand slightly touching yours. You met eyes with Billie whilst she gave you a knowing look. fuck, does she know too?

"Here honey, let me cut that up for you." Nat came over, taking your knife and fork and you glared at her. "Nat." You whispered harshly but your eyes caught Billie pouring water in your cup for you, causing you to glare at her too.

"There you go." Natasha smiled softly at you, kissing your head and Billie kissed your temple, smirking. She leaned down to your ear. "I know your little secret." She whispered. Your eyes widened, looking around the table, nobody seeming to notice anything happening.

Another time skip to movie time

"Uhh guys, where do I sit?" You asked the team, every space is taken. "Here baby." Billie patted her lap, winning at you. You groaned. "It's either that or the floor." Clint shrugged, thinking it was just best friend banter.

You sighed and trudged over to her lap, plopping yourself down. "Good girl." She cooed in your ear. You roll your eyes and cross your arms, deciding to ignore her.

Throughout the movie, you needed the toilet so bad. you wriggled a bit. "Billie, let go, i need the toilet." You mumble. "Oh sorry, of you go baby." She let's go as you run to the toilet... you didn't make it.

As soon as you got to the door of the bathroom, you couldn't hold it anymore. Tears welled up in your eyes as you start to feel smaller. "Fuck." You mumble, before sitting on the ground to cry. Your little side now coming out.

Natasha's POV

"Hey pirate, let's check on her." I mumble to the blonde haired girl. "Let's go." She agreed.

"Y/N?!" We both shout, looking for her. "See this is what happens when you have so many bathrooms, we cant find her." The younger girl complained. I chuckle a little. "Okay, you go that way, i'll go this way." She nods and runs down the hall.

I eventually hear little cries and see her sitting on the ground. "Oh honey." I cooed, seeing the state she's in. She looks up, scared. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry-" She sobbed, but i quickly pick her up and bounce her. "No Natty!" She whined. "Shh shh little one." I shush her gently, bringing her into my room. "Can I undress you sweetheart? I need to get you in the bath." She nodded sadly and put her thumb in her mouth. "Hey, don't put your thumb in your mouth. It's nasty." I say in a funny voice. She smiled, not making a move to take it out.

Once i got her in the bath, I took out my phone to text Billie saying i've got her and she's on her way. I go back to the bathroom to see the young girl standing to get out. "Get back in there." I say sternly. She huffed, and sat back in. "Good girl."

"Okay let's get you out." I smile at her, i to wrap her in a towel after putting her in a diaper but she ran out. "BIL BIL!" I heard her squeal.

I walk out to see the cutest thing. Billie is sat on the bed, Y/N straddling her lap and Billie kept pretending to eat her fingers whilst the little giggled.

"Iiiii'm gonna eat your fingers!" Billie shouted. Y/N squealed when her fingers were placed in her friends mouth. "Bil Bil s'op!" She screamed whilst laughing. "Looks like fun in here." I smirk, leaning against the doorframe. The both of them look over at me and Y/N gasps. "Oh oh!" She ran out the room making me bolt after her, easily catching up.

"Gotcha!" She screamed when I picked her up to carry her back. "Natty no." She whimpered. I pouted. "Nattys mean isn't she?" I cooed, wiping the hair out of her face. "Yeah." She mumbled making me chuckle.

When I got back to my room, Billie had one of her hoodies in hand. "Here, she can wear this, it's her favourite one." Y/N peaked out of my neck and made grabby hands for Billie.

"Hey baby." She cooed, taking the little off of me. "Bil Bils clothes." She mumbled. Billie chuckled and slipped her hoodie on Y/N. "There you go angel." Y/N giggle and put her fingers in her mouth. "Nuh uh yucky fingers." I scolded, taking her hand out her mouth. "But i wan them!" She whined, trying to grab her hand back from me. "No. We really need to get you a pacifier." I whispered the last part to myself. "Here." Billie chucked me something... a pacifier! "Thank you... why do you have one?" I ask curiously, popping it in Y/N's mouth to which she accepted happily. "I sometimes take care of littles so i carry spare pacifiers." I nodded and picked the little up that was whining for me.

"I think it's time for sleepies." I whisper in her ear, bouncing her on my hip. Y/N's arms were wrapped around my neck, her legs around my waist. I kiss her head as i feel her breath even out and i lay her down as Billie also kissed her head.

"She'll probably hate us when she's out of her headspace." I mumble, chuckling a bit. "Shh, let's just admire her for now. She so cute!" Billie squealed making me shush her.