Soulmate P.2 - NR

It's been a month since I moved into the tower. Me and Nat shared a room together. She always put my cream on for me, but when it started to go well she left me to it. I did it at first. At first. I just lost the motivation to do it. She thinks I'm doing well but I'm not. There is no clear skin now, it's just scabs and redness. I'm even scared to go in the shower now because last time I did, I almost screamed because it was that sore. But she doesn't have to know that. Right now she is on a mission and she will be back soon. So I took this opportunity to scratch at my skin and god it felt good.

So here you are sitting on the bathroom floor in front of the mirror. There was a puddle of blood. Quite a lot of blood actually. You had scratched that much you felt numb. But what you didn't know was that Natasha was back early from her mission and heading to your room right now. She got there and peaked her head in. "Baby? Where are you?" She heard your breath hitch from the bathroom. She didn't like the sound of that. She walked over and opened the door. Dang I thought I locked it. You thought. She looked at you with concern and her eyes teared up a bit. She rushed forward and pulled you into her lap. "Baby I thought you were doing your cream what happened?" She asked softly, stroking your hair as you sobbed into her chest. "I'm *sob* sorry *sob*" you said in between sobs. Her heart broke. You calmed down a bit and you were softly crying now. "I just couldn't keep it up" you confessed. She smiled sadly at you. "I'm sorry I look ugly now Nat." You whispered. She frowned and then glared at you. "Don't you ever say that again, you are the most beautiful, sweet girl and I am lucky to have you as my soulmate." She said with passion. You snuggled closer to her. "Baby have you been in the shower that might help?" You visibly gulped. She sighed. "Come on let's get you in the shower" You started to panic. "No please No Nat it hurts! It stings so bad!" You begged. Tears were steaming down your face again. "Hey, hey take deep breaths. Good. I know your scared sweetheart but you got to get washed." She said kissing your forehead. She turned on the shower. "I'm gonna put it cold because the heat won't help. And I will be in there with you okay?" You nodded. Soon she was in the shower beckoning you to come in. "Come on baby get in." She urged. You slowly walked in and stepped I've rather bath. "That's it come on." She said gently. As soon as the water hit your skin you screamed. It felt like hell. You started to cry and tried to scramble out the shower. Keyword Tried. Nat held you still even though this was heartbreaking for her. "Shhh baby the pain will go away in a minute. Shhhh I'm here." You calmed down and shoved your face in her chest. You felt her hands wash your hair and body. She did the same to herself. It was kind of hard with you attached to her body. Once she was done, she turned off the shower. You still not letting go of her. She chuckled. "Baby let me go, I will be one second." She pried your hands of and you pouted and looked up at her and notice she had tied a towel round her waist and she started to wrap one around you. You immediately went back to putting your arms around her waist. You squealed when she picked you up as if you weigh nothing. "Come here you monkey let's get comfy and meet the others for movie night." She put you down on the bed and and passed you a pair of shorts and you chucked them away. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Baby why are you not putting your shorts on, its boiling in the tower?" She asked me. I sighed "my skin". I mumbled. "Hmm?" She hummed and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "My skin" I said louder. She looked at you sternly. "You will put those shorts on Y/N. They won't care." She demanded. You gave her puppy dog eyes but clearly that never worked as she didn't look impressed. "Now" She demanded. She handed you the pair of shorts and waited for you to put them on which you slowly did. She smiled at you and chucked you one of her hoodies. It was a bit big on you but you didn't mind as it smelt like her. "You gonna be a monkey again or walk like a normal human being?" Her questioned was answered as you cling to her side. She laughed and picked you up. "Let's go my little koala." You giggled. "I'm not that little." She smirked. "Yes but you are shorter than me so yes you are little."

You both got to the main area and everyone was already in their seats waiting for you. They all looked up as you entered. "Hey girls took you long enough" Tony said which earned him a smack in the head by Pepper. You laughed. "I like your shorts Y/N" Wanda smiled widely at you. She was your best friend. So she was proud of you for this. "Thanks Wanda" You blushed and and turned your head back round and hid your face in the crook of Nats neck. Everyone laughed. "Ok sit your asses down and let's watch the movie!" Sam shouted. Steve frowned at his form of language but ignored it. There was two seats free and Nat sat down and waited for you to sit next to her yet you stayed in her lap. "You gonna move to sit down in a proper seat baby?" She whispered to you. You shook your head and snuggled in her lap. She silently laughed and kisses your head. "Your cute" you blushed. Then the movie started.

You must of fell asleep because when you woke up Nat was carrying you back to your room. "Hey sleeping beauty." You smiled. "I'm not tired anymore" You said when she sat you down on the bed. "Oh well what do you wanna do?" She asked you. You kissed her. And she kissed back. She started taking of your clothes and then you were naked. You pushed back and she looked confused until she saw you trying to cover yourself. She prayed your arms away from your a chest. "Don't cover yourself baby." She leaned down and kissed your legs. "I love your skin" she husked as she kissed all over your body. She then straddled your lap and started bucking her hips whilst kissing your lips. You moaned into the kiss and her tongue met yours and fought for dominance. Nat easily won. She pulled back and position her pussy on yours and started bucking into you. You did the same. "Oh my god" she moaned. You couldn't get any words out it was so good. You both came at the same time. "Your gonna forget your name by tonight baby. But you'll be screaming mine" She said seductively. You shivered. She lowered her face to your heat. "So wet baby, so beautiful" she husked. All of a sudden her tongue was deep inside you. She started playing with your breasts to. You were a moaning mess. At the end of it all you did end up screaming her name much to everyone else's distaste's who were listening from the main area.

You woke up in Natashas arms who was grinning widely at you. "Morning" she said positively. You groaned in response. "You wanna stay in bed today?" She asked you gently. You nodded. She kissed your head and turned on the TV and put on 'Stranger Things'. You fell asleep again as you were still tired from last night. "Baby" she whispered waking you up. You hummed acknowledgement. "Let's get some food yeah?" She stroked your hair. You nodded and both got dressed. You never left her side which she found adorable and had to awe out loud when you made grabby hands for her to pick you up when you were to sore. She carried you to the kitchen where everyone was eating Lunch. They looked at Nat then you and noticed your tired face. "Sore Y/N?" Tony asked. Nat glared at him and he scurried of to his lab. She grabbed some snacks and walked back to your room while you never let go. She loved that you were being clingy it was cute. You spent the rest of the day snuggling up to your girlfriend.